Explain you Avatar

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 aug 2009, 03:06

Explain you Avatar

People here have avatars of super-heroes, real-people pics, menacing figures in gas masks and riot gear, and all things in between.
    Why did you choose the avatar you have? What does it say about you, and what do you want people to think it says about you?

I like Dark Angels...they reflect somehow the personal hell that I am going through right now. I love the directness of her eyes. And anything Goth that incorporates darkness and the color black so beautifully suits my mood......perfectly.

• Användare
    • 28 aug 2009, 03:54
    I'm just one of a about a gajillion males with avatars of female anime characters. My avatar is from a series callled Candy Boy. It can best be described as a romantic comedy starring twin sisters. A turnoff for many I'm sure, but I love it. A very cute and funny series that also happens to be very well done, it's more than just blatant fanservice.

I tend to go for cute and sweet imagery, and the style of Japanese animation in general is something that really resonates with me, despite the quality of American animation being far superior. Other types of imagery I really like are futuristic settings, whether they be utopian or cyberpunk in nature, as well as more moody, gothic settings. In the end however, I'm a sucker for lighthearted and cute.

• Joined Last.FM back when I was really into Heroes, this piece of artwork has always been one of my favourites and I can never be bothered to change it really!

• Användare
    • 16 sep 2009, 00:41
    Well I guess my last post doesn't apply anymore. There isn't much to say about my new avatar, I just chose a picture of myself that I liked. Can't go wrong with Celldweller merch.

Edit: Changed it yet again. Looks like I can't make up my mind.

• Användare
    • 29 sep 2009, 14:21
    lol. I can't either. Mine changes depending on my mood. Which is weekly lately. Just can't find the perfect one yet. And there are so many images on the web to choose from....

• Användare
    • 15 feb 2010, 03:57
    I like this pic. Most of my photography work so far is in black and white. i love the female form. i like the goth look. i was trying to look serious. not anything else. take it however you want to. :))

• Kadrek sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2010, 14:14
    I found my avatar on a interwebz site, casual.
    I saw it and it impressed me.The feelings I feel when I look at it, it's undescribable.

• basato sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jun 2010, 01:47
    I enjoy anime/manga, feel like I'm going crazy a good 23-6, and I have hellacious(spell check anyone?) times when I am "off my rocker". xD

• I am a photographer. this is self portrait, 'nuf said

• Grogdal sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jul 2010, 02:54
    For me having to wear my own face sometimes is punishment enough.If there were some dimension of half-living or maybe freedom to be what you want,maybe one day I could look into the mirror and see something.This way until the day comes,all I'm is this.

Reason not to search the damnation around, pain and illusions in the dark, when face with mirror eyes burn in shadows of the stairs searching for nothing less than...path...out...in...everywhere and inside the gut of your own ring. Band of gold that is harder than shackles of titan, on skin burning flesh, bone and soul.Freedom to choose, freedom to die, freedom to be...
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.