nt

• Deept sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2004, 19:08

<?php if (!success) $try++; ?>
    • Vulgore sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2004, 02:23
    Does everyone here like the inner circle album, there's a stretch of songs in the middle that don't ever seem to take off. The first half of the album and ending is great though. I've only heard recreation day and inner circle i'd give recreation a bit higher of a score. Evergrey really kick ass needless to say here, definately one of the most original groups of today.

William Bruce Bailey - hardest working man in the music industry without anything to show for it in the past decade.
  • I love the Inner Circle album, though you're right, songs four and five definately aren't as strong or as impacting as the rest of the tracks.

I was feeling God's pain
    And I've never had anything
    That's been any worth to God
  • hey, i love the inner circle album not my fav evergrey album though, my fav is recreation day or in search of truth :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 okt 2005, 01:04
    What's wrong with a little softer side? :) Number 4 is my second favourite song on The Inner Circle, right after the kick-ass opener.

• I just heard the Evergrey preformance from Gates of Metal this summer. It was playing on P3 Live (swedish radio), it sounded really GREAT! I'm really sorry I missed the real deal, I have to see them live the next chance I get...

What happends if you travel in a car at the speed of lightning and turn on the headlights?
    • Chemin sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 dec 2005, 01:06
    Anyone wanna join a Tom Englund group? He's voice and guitar play is just amazing!

• Användare
    • 25 dec 2005, 02:11
    my favourite album is ''in search of truth'' this album's sound is more different than other albums.Unfortunately I couldnt watch band's performance in turkey at last year,I have missed :(

• Chemin sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 dec 2005, 06:34
    I just herd some songs from the Evergrey DVD, nice.. i'm gonna buy it when my money comes around xD

• Användare
    • 7 jan 2006, 06:52
    I couldnt watch the DVD :((

• monday morning apocalypse!!!

hurray!!! I'm sooo looking forward to the release of the new album. march 27 is not soon enough *happy*

What happends if you travel in a car at the speed of lightning and turn on the headlights?
    • Chemin sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2006, 22:14
    Wohoo!

• Användare
    • 21 jun 2006, 21:53
    Monday Morning Apocalypse - no words for that!

• r1Co sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2006, 20:39
    the dvd is best thing since sliced bread!

;x
    • Dantata sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2007, 22:32
    I just wanted to say hi :)

• Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 19:36
    heeeeeeeey !! actually im not a real fan, im just a listener.. but i hope thats not problem to join this group :D

• Hallo, everybody! I am always happy to see Evergrey fans!

• Hi everyone, is good to find ppl that really like Evergrey...
    My fav album is between "in search of truth" and " Recreation day", but i like the others a lot.
    Their balads are just amazing, i love "Waking up blind", "state of paralisis" and the second part "the ecounter", but i really cant say wich is my favorite song i like too many. From the last album "these scars" is my favorite.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.