Ellen Allien & Apparat

• CpILL sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2006, 00:51

Ellen Allien & Apparat

The new album, Orchestra of Bubbles, they must have just put out is rocking my world right now. I was a big Ellen Allien fan and this has drawn my attention to Apparat who is also quite good, although I like his Duplex aldum more than the more recent Silizium.

Together they have quite a good sound. I wonder if they are seeing each other...?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2006, 17:43
    So I've heard [about the seeing each other part]...

But, anyway, the ablum is a work of art! I love it!

• cani sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jul 2006, 19:09
    Interview with Ellen Allien and Apparat about their new album "orchestra of bubbles" on You Tube.
    Part1
    Part2

• Such an amazing album! I'm a big fan of the sound from Apparat and Ellen; even combined it's just a little treasure.
    They are just good friends who share a great passion with music. I've seen them live and to be honest they weren't at their best (it was in Amsterdam at the 5 days off-festival), but this album is a incredible work of art.

• missil sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2006, 15:21
    Must say that "Do Not Break" is one hell of a favorite in my mp3player right now :D

The whole album is superb!

• Ola_luv sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 17:21

heard them live... oh oh oh ! ! ! ! amazing

• fhen sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2006, 01:02
    just got that one delivered to my house today. AWESOME!

• Got this when it came out, was the first time i had heard of them both. Way Out and Turbo Dreams, have to be my fave tracks from the album.
    Very good album indeed!!

• Användare
    • 2 maj 2008, 18:01
    Floating Points is my favourite!

very nice album! :-)

• Användare
    • 1 nov 2008, 19:24
    Nice sound!

Turbo Dreams is my favourite of Orchestra of Bubbles.

Love them!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.