Favorite Early PT-album

• Scantily sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2011, 15:26

Favorite Early PT-album

Which album is your favorite from Porcupine Trees old days? I would say Signify. It's starting to become my favorite PT-album overall as well.

Hi there!
    I don't hang around here that much anymore, but I still make music. Under the name Riʞky I have released an album called Dissolution on Bandcamp. Hope you like it!
  • Defs either On the Sunday of Life or Voyage 34

• Sky Moves Sideways! Tarquins Seaweed Farm is a really cool listen and Signify is just heavenly!

• It's hard to pick one but I'd probably go for Signify. This record has really unique, sort of unsettling and haunting atmosphere that I just love.

• m-saIami sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 sep 2011, 01:50
    Voyage 34 !

• On the Sunday of Life, without a doubt. It takes me so high.

• PAN_GROT sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2012, 17:00
    Only " Voyage 34 " !

• RSt123 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2012, 23:45
    I'm not sure which is my favourite of the early PT stuff but I like Staircase Infinities and Up the Downstair pretty much :)

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
    And deep beneath the rolling waves
    in labyrinths of coral caves
    The echo of a distant tide
    Comes willowing across the sand
    • filas312 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 21:44
    That question is a bitch. Can't really say, but I think I could say that I enjoy Stars Die compilation the most. Just because it compiles everything :) Can't select one album.

• I really can't listen to On The Sunday Of Life, though I enjoy everything else that PT has done (and have over 3000 scrobbles to prove it). What do you like about this album so much?

• And to stay on-topic, my favorite switches between Up the Downstair and Sky Moves Sideways, depending what mood I'm in

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2012, 00:48
    tarquin's seaweed farm, it has this really creepy feel to it

• filas312 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2012, 18:37
    After all the time I can say that Coma Divine is easily the best live album and I don't really have a favourite studio album, Signify and TSMS are close to it (even looking at the fact that I've got most plays from "metal-era" PT, it just started dragging me into the old stuff recently).

• TSMS AKA PT BEST ALBUM

• I adore Signify, but it's got to be On The Sunday of Life.

Welcome to the forums, where everyone is happy.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2013, 14:02
    All three of the pre-Delerium tapes.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.