Taste-o-Meter

• Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is Very High

Music you have in common includes Metrik, Calibre, Nero, Doctor P and Flux Pavilion.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Modestep, Borgore, Zomboy and Flux Pavilion.

• jaYoOo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2011, 10:18
    Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Medium

Music you have in common includes Blu Mar Ten, Haywyre, Modestep, Dub FX and Blue Motion.

• Your musical compatibility with jaYoOo is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Blu Mar Ten, Tantrum Desire, Original Sin, Drumsound & Bassline Smith and Emalkay.

• My musical compatibility with TheSellafield is S U P E R ! ! !

Music I have in common includes Aphrodite, Dom & Roland, London Elektricity, Shapeshifter and State of Mind.

• Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is Very High

Music you have in common includes AYRIA, Dom & Roland, Atari Teenage Riot, Jeffree Star and Flesh Field.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is LOW

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, Emalkay, Alter Ego, Mistabishi and Audio.

• Sim-on87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2011, 21:10
    Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is Very High

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, Spor, Mistabishi, Nero and Audio.

• My musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is Super ♪

Music I have in common includes Dom & Roland, Current Value, Technical Itch, Paul Oakenfold and DJ Hidden.

• Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is VERY LOW (8.9%)

Music you have in common includes Slipknot, Danny Byrd, Junkie XL, The Crystal Method and David Guetta.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Danny Byrd, Korn, Netsky and The Streets.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Metrik, Calibre, London Elektricity, Nero and KOAN Sound.

• F0xyLady sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 dec 2011, 11:57
    Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Spor, Audio, Evol Intent, Calculon and Random Movement.

• My musical compatibility with F0xyLady is SUPER

Music I have in common includes Evol Intent, Current Value, Juno Reactor, Limewax and 1200 Micrograms.

• Sim-on87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 dec 2011, 22:02
    Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is Super

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, example, Paul Oakenfold, DJ Hidden and Current Value.

• Your musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is Super

Music you have in common includes Lowroller, DJ Hidden, Enduser, Dom & Roland and The Outside Agency.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is LOW

Music you have in common includes Alter Ego, Dom & Roland, Emalkay, Mistabishi and Audio.

• Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is LOW (19.6%)

Music you have in common includes Chase & Status, Netsky, Kavinsky, Rusko and The Streets.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is Low

Music you have in common includes Chase & Status, Tricky, Moby, Korn and Netsky.

• mooccaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 dec 2011, 22:15
    Your musical compatibility with Therapist911 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Qemists, Nero, Chase & Status, Skrillex and Justice.

• Your musical compatibility with mooccaa is Medium

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Nero, London Elektricity, Chase & Status and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Low

Music you have in common includes Magnetic Man, Modestep, Current Value, Nachtmahr and Noisia.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is VERY LOW (3.2%)

Music you have in common includes Junkie XL, Digitalism and Gorillaz.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is High

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Junkie XL, Chase & Status, Tyler, the Creator and Netsky.

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Super

Music you have in common includes Zomboy, Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Modestep and Borgore.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.