Your favorite Truckers song & why.

• Your favorite Truckers song & why.

I wanted to start a new thread & thought for now this can do. I'll try to come up with something more thought provoking down the road. I think that my fav Trucker song at the moment is Sinkhole. I love it live, they really jam out & I like the jamming solo guitar from the 5/14/10 show in Colorado. Sinkhole

In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.
    Redigerad av David4realz den 14 dec 2010, 03:49
  • I have to also add The Home Front to that list. One of my newer favs by Patterson.

In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.
    • GabzCash sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2011, 23:36

The Southern Thing & The Righteous Path

They're my favorites until now.
    The first because of the civil war / proud american history with strong guitars and the second 'cause the awesome lyrics plus Patterson Hood's beauty non-screaming voice! =)

GabzCash
  • How to choose just one?

Right now three come to mind: "Outfit" and "Eyes like Glue" are both great songs about fatherhood...and "Goddamn Lonely Love" is just impossible to ignore...maybe my favorite after all,

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.