...Of Dream and Drama

• ...Of Dream and Drama

Please, i have a petition here. We had a band, some say it is a cult band, called ...Of Dream and Drama. We used to be included in the doom metal tag, so many times that we even started to use it as if it were the music we play...
    I have two questions here and please, try to answer me, if you have the time:

- Did anybody know the band before?
    - Do you think it can be labelled as doom metal in any way?

I would really appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance,

Miguel A.

De Javú
  • No one!!

I can´t belive no one has taken a moment to listen to the drama or just to answer this post!!
    Poeple in internet is exactly the same as in the real world, disappointing!!

Greetings,

Miguel A.

De Javú
  • Heyyy

Heyy Miguel, i just came across your band! y la verdad es que no eh tenido mucho tiempo lately, asi que cuando tenga un momento libre te prometo que le dare un vistazo mas profundo.
    -To answer your first question: No, I hadn't heard of your band before... I only came across it cuando buscaba una variedad de bandas de España en Encyclopaedia Metallum, Y me llamo la atencion que la banda was labelled as a Doom metal band in the site... entonces fue cuando decidi hacer un poco de research sobre tu banda... y la verdad es que me gusto mucho las dos canciones que escuche...
    - I can't really answer your second question yet, me podrias dar un link o algo asi, para conseguir mas de tus songs? that way i'd be able to have an opinion, but at the moment i can't!

Greetings from England,

Neptali O.

• Re: Heyyy

Hello!! Thank you very much for your interest, look, by following this link, you can download everything by ...Of Dream and Drama.
    I hope you like what you hear. We also have a MySpace.
    www.myspace.com/ofdreamanddrama
    http://www.jajimenez.com/index2.html

Thanks for your time again and keep in touch, by the way, why do you speak Spanish? You speak it right.
    Cheers,
    Miguel.

neptali10 escribió:
    Heyy Miguel, i just came across your band! y la verdad es que no eh tenido mucho tiempo lately, asi que cuando tenga un momento libre te prometo que le dare un vistazo mas profundo.
    -To answer your first question: No, I hadn't heard of your band before... I only came across it cuando buscaba una variedad de bandas de España en Encyclopaedia Metallum, Y me llamo la atencion que la banda was labelled as a Doom metal band in the site... entonces fue cuando decidi hacer un poco de research sobre tu banda... y la verdad es que me gusto mucho las dos canciones que escuche...
    - I can't really answer your second question yet, me podrias dar un link o algo asi, para conseguir mas de tus songs? that way i'd be able to have an opinion, but at the moment i can't!

Greetings from England,

Neptali O.

De Javú
  • Cheers!

Thanks a lot Miguel, I'll get on it as soon as i can!
    Oh and the reason I can speak spanish is because I'm actually Venezuelan, but I came over to england from a very young age... and well... I've forgotten a lot of my spanish! so when I try writting it it comes out as spanglish lol... as you saw in my previous post... Oh and your english is very good, as far as I know not many ppl speak english well in spain! btw here's my msn if you wish to keep in contact wowneptaliuss@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for the links!
    Neptali

• Re: Cheers!

Cheers , mate!neptali10 escribió:
    Thanks a lot Miguel, I'll get on it as soon as i can!
    Oh and the reason I can speak spanish is because I'm actually Venezuelan, but I came over to england from a very young age... and well... I've forgotten a lot of my spanish! so when I try writting it it comes out as spanglish lol... as you saw in my previous post... Oh and your english is very good, as far as I know not many ppl speak english well in spain! btw here's my msn if you wish to keep in contact wowneptaliuss@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for the links!
    Neptali

De Javú
  • 57 listeners...

Thank you to everyone who took a moment in their busy lives to listen to ...Of Dream and Drama. We made it 57 listeners and that is great!!
    Thanks and add ...Of Dream and Drama to your collections.
    Miguel.

De Javú
  • Yeah!

59 listeners already and counting...

De Javú
  • Come on!

Come on! Come on!! Let's get the 3000 listeners ...Of Dream and Drama need!!!

De Javú
  • 62 kind listeners...

Thanks for the support, you are just great! You do music and business worthy,,,

De Javú
  • A reunion tour?

It might be true, ...Of Dream and Drama playing in your town, near to your home... Let's see if this can become a reality... There is no firm talk about it but many people are wishing for a true come back, especially those who enjoyed our gloomy gigs.
    Time will tell.
    By now, you can enjoy our exclusive recording for the biggest metal compilation ever SPAINKILLS, which is due to be released this very month. It is available on XTREEMUSIC, one of the best metal labels in the bloooooody world! It is a compilation of more than 150 metal bands classified into different styles so that you can access them in an easier way. There are several cds devoted to Brutal death, another one to Doom and Sludge metal, Black metal, Grind, Black metal, and a big freak box comprised of all cds, stickers and a t-shirt, very impressive and with the highest quality... and they decided ODAD should be in.

Hope you enjoy it as we did.
    Best bloody regards,

Miguel A. (Vocals)

De Javú
  • hard work...

It's being rather hard work, but i'm getting it, we are 127 listeners already, mostly women, love it!!!
    Aren't they great?
    M.

De Javú
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.