Taste-O-Meter Game

• Your musical compatibility with Noctem-Aeternam is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Alcest, My Dying Bride, Flowing Tears, Agalloch and In Extremo.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Super

Music you have in common includes Swallow The Sun, Alcest, Septic Flesh, Les Discrets and My Dying Bride.

• Your musical compatibility with Blackkoat is Low
    Music you have in common includes Funebrarum, Nile, Morbid Angel, Mayhem and Cryptopsy.

• Your musical compatibility with con Krk1_thrasher is High

Music you have in common includes Marduk, Electric Wizard, Gorgoroth, Hail of Bullets y Immolation.

• Randwer sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 16:40
    Your musical compatibility with lord-siren-goth is Low (10.9639%)

Music you have in common includes Jean-Michel Jarre, Electric Wizard, The Gathering, Agalloch and The Residents.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 18:08
    Your musical compatibility with Randwer is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Jex Thoth, Klaus Schulze, Agalloch, Tangerine Dream and Electric Wizard.

Uihhhh jemand der die Berliner Schule mag ;-)

• Your musical compatibility with Crying_Crow is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Type O Negative, Lifelover, Death and Cannibal Corpse.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
  • Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is MEDIUM.

Music you have in common includes Darkthrone, Death, Burzum, Marduk and Nile.

• Your musical compatibility with Taraboste is VERY HIGH.

Music you have in common includes Sleep, Burzum, The Cosmic Dead, Earth and Isis.

• Your musical compatibility with Politeuskalhori is Medium

Music you have in common includes Omnia, Isis, Agalloch, Iron Maiden and Ayreon.

• Your musical compatibility with alchemyofdreams is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Natural Spirit, God Is An Astronaut, Septic Flesh and Beseech.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Draconian, Swallow The Sun, Alcest, Nocturnal Depression and Theatre of Tragedy.

• Your musical compatibility with lord-siren-goth is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Raventale, Virgin Black, Lacrimosa, Tristania and Theatre of Tragedy.

Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Your musical compatibility with Poisonsoul is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Shining, Katatonia, Cradle of Filth, My Dying Bride and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is Super

Music you have in common includes Shining, Cryptopsy, Blut Aus Nord, NILE and Napalm Death.

• Your musical compatibility with Blackkoat is Super

Music you have in common includes Esoteric, Swallow The Sun, Alcest, Fen and Altar of Plagues.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 17:28
    Your musical compatibility with Living-To-Die is SUPER

Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Bathory, Darkthrone and Gojira.

• Your musical compatibility with FinckBh is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Darkthrone, Katatonia, Type O Negative, Gorgoroth and My Dying Bride.

• EmeteCT sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 20:35
    Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is Super

Music you have in common includes Shining, Nile, Death, Borknagar and Katatonia.

• atopis sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2012, 23:17
    Your musical compatibility with EmeteCT is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mar De Grises, Skepticism and Ataraxie.

• Your musical compatibility with atopis is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Electric Wizard, Burzum, Skrillex, Opeth y Mayhem.

• Your musical compatibility with Politeuskalhori is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Opeth, Burzum, Katatonia, Death and Slayer.

• Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Gorgoroth, Lifelover, Marduk, Immortal and Arch Enemy.

• Your musical compatibility with lord-siren-goth is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Gorgoroth, Lifelover, Marduk, Immortal and Arch Enemy.

• Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is Super
    Music you have in common includes In Flames, Katatonia, The Cure, Hypocrisy and Children of Bodom.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.