Damn that avatar photo

• dwomble sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2006, 23:49

Damn that avatar photo

The title says it all really. Was it carefully selected for its ability to irritate?

• arturcz sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2006, 20:16
    I think so...

--
    Czesiu
  • But ... what is it?

• dwomble sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2007, 09:27

Glod knows

But for the love of glod please make it go away!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 feb 2007, 21:50
    Cordelliot said:
    But ... what is it?

Yeah, really ;/ Is it connected with Discworld in any way?
    Mr_Scruff, change it please...

• Well, it looks like nosferatu or something :0

• Lischitzky said:
    Well, it looks like nosferatu or something :0

The same thing popped my mind too. But, I agree that it's pretty horrible for avatar photo, please Mr_Scruff change it!

• if this aham ...pic has any connection to terry pratchett or the discworld i certainly can't see it :P
    and i'm afraid the leader of the group has no intention of changing it ..since you're asking for that from months, obviously :/

Life is full of doors that don't open when you knock, equally spaced amid those that open when you don't want them to
    • Rhanyc sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2007, 09:22
    Its propably a serious try to kill us all by epileptic brainstorms :(

Walk lightly with joy
    • Tuhyk sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2007, 16:44
    It is strange, indeed... I'm still trying to find out what it is supposed to be, but wow, I must admit that is veeery irritating :-D

Resistance is futile.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2007, 09:17
    Is the leader dead or something? No seriously, a bit more Discworld related pic please...

• Deirdri sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jul 2007, 17:38
    hm.. i examined it really carefully ( the result - im still feeling kind of dizzy and see blinking lights everywhere.. ) and i came up with the conclusion that this strange Thing is actually i post-modern version of Igor.. :lol: poor Igor, if you ask me :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.