Recomendations

• Recomendations

Can anyone reccomend me any good Death-Thrash albums to check out?
    I've already heard:

Hellwitch- Syzigial Miscreany
    Ripping Corpse- Dreaming with the Dead
    Possessed- Seven Churches
    Morbid Saint- Spectrum of Death
    Solstice- Solstice
    Demolition Hammer- Epedemic of Violence

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2010, 01:23
    watch the 3 vids connected to the group , I guess they say pretty much everything...

• Aaattaack said:
    watch the 3 vids connected to the group , I guess they say pretty much everything...

Agreed. I'm probably going to put a journal together soon as well which will give a rundown of some of the best bands to check out if you're into death-thrash.

• Defleshed - Fast Forward
    Defleshed - Royal Straight Flesh

Manchmal fragt man sich, ob sich die Rettungsversuche überhaupt lohnen. Lohnt es sich die Menschen zu retten? So wie ich die Sache sehe ist die Intelligenz bereits ausgerottet und es leben nur noch die Idioten.
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2011, 17:01
    Sathurnine escribió:
    Defleshed - Fast Forward
    Defleshed - Royal Straight Flesh

Thanks for the recomendations... the royal straight flesh was an amazing piece of work.

• Användare
    • 25 mar 2011, 23:53
    DarkSurgeon said:
    Agreed. I'm probably going to put a journal together soon as well which will give a rundown of some of the best bands to check out if you're into death-thrash.

Oh my god, PLEASE do this.

• Deathrash metal recommendations

Hey some great albums you listed there. Some deathrash metal classics / killers that any fan of this genre must hear are :

Massacra - Enjoy the Violence
    Agressor - Neverending Destiny
    Thanatos - Angelic Encounters

I'll list some more when I think of some.

• More deathrash metal recommendations

Two of the finest deathrash metal bands today are TORTURE SQUAD from Brazil & TORTURER from Chile. Both bands are veterans since at least early nineties. Some recent albums :

Torture Squad - Aequilibrium / Hellbound albums

Torturer - The Flames of Purification

• The Damnation - killer death / thrash metal from Germany.

One highly recommended death / thrash metal band is The Damnation from Germany. I first heard of the band via flyers for their 'Evilution' album, and recently got the album. Bloody impressive. Everything from the songwriting, to the musicianship, the production, the professionalism in general, and not to mention one very capable vocalist who is understandable much of the time, this band KILLS, and deserves to be heard.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.