Would you use the death note if you found one?

• Would you use the death note if you found one?

If I found one I would use it to rid the world of all men who would talk back to me. what would you do?

Well I'm from Brazil but now I'm in the United States and I don't really like here I want to be back in my own home in Belem, Brazil.
    • katoen88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2009, 23:05
    I don't know... I'll probably keep it and use it only if there was someone causing too much pain to the people I love :P

***The world is what you make of it***
    • Dev92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2009, 20:34
    I think I'll use it kill everyone who I can. I wanna be last man standing ;D

• shmatity sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2009, 22:41
    I'm not a God i can't decide who to live or die...so...i wont use it : )

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2009, 12:18
    I'm using it.

• Användare
    • 27 jun 2009, 20:34
    yeah,
    i would.

• Furavii sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2009, 01:56
    Yes, definitely and I would use it to kill people that I hate.

• I'd use it to get ride of a few people in my life...then i might get ride of fur farmers =/

• Etooo...

I think, it's bad to kill people. But, maybe, I would take this and hid.

"Muminek wyobraził sobie, że jest Buką. Zgięty wpół posuwał się wolno przez stosy martwych liści, a potem stanął, rozpościerając wokoło siebie mgłę. Wreszcie westchnął i spojrzał tęsknie w okno. Czuł się najbardziej samotnym stworzeniem na świecie."

— Tove Jansson
    • Användare
    • 9 jul 2009, 10:55
    Uhm, I don't think so

• No.. there is no point

The Key To Joy Is Disobedience

• Användare
    • 24 nov 2009, 13:58
    Dev92 said:
    I think I'll use it kill everyone who I can. I wanna be last man standing ;D
    omg ilu xDD

yup, i'd use it - in the same way that light did. i mean, i know i'd end up doing that, not that i consciously want to do it at the moment.

• I will use Death Note exactly like Raito. But it would be a big problem. There are no TV-programms about criminals with their photos in Ukraine ((

stay true
  • I wouldn't use it. I doubt i'd be able to kill another person, even if they've done something terrible. even though everyone thinks i'm the violent type XD

• Användare
    • 1 dec 2009, 20:51
    haha that's weird xD i would have no problem with that, even though i'd pretty much be the last suspect on earth... but, on the other hand, that's exactly what light thought, too xDD

anyways, i wonder how people would actually react if things like that really started happening...

• sSanctus sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 dec 2009, 18:58
    of course I'd use it. I think I'd found killing people with no probability of being a suspect enjoyable. :D

Nie na krzyż, nie przez próg. Na krzyż i przez próg właśnie! Na pohybel!
  • i would kill all the members of this group.
    then i would rule this group alooooone!

• hmms..... i think i would just kill people who i dont like and who cause problems 4 people i care about and have a crush on XP(misa) then i might go on a larger scale and finish wat KIRA was doing until that jerk-near got in the way DX

• Who knows.

• Maybe, idk. :|

"I've always wanted my last words to be "Oh! What does this button do?"
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2011, 04:05
    Probably, i think there really are a lot of worthless people on Earth

• piterkeo sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2011, 19:38
    I think if I found a death note, I would do exactly what Raito did, but not trying to be so egocentric. However I would kill thousands of worthless and mean people who just make this world rot.

Piter Keo
    • Användare
    • 24 nov 2011, 18:14
    I think I would do the same thing like Light.
    I would check the note if it's real. Then I would become a phycho like Light.

• Yes, I would definitely use it.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.