Paradise Lost

• Paradise Lost

What do you think about Paradise Lost?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2007, 08:56
    Great first 2 albums, i cut off after that. I seen them live last year and they played one old song that they couldn't even do properly so i left pretty disappointed :(

• Användare
    • 26 maj 2007, 11:23
    The first two albums here, too.
    Gothic is excellent, but I don't think Lost Paradise stands comparison. There are some good parts in there, but overall it remains somewhat dull.
    It's even strange how remarkably they progressed in between these two albums. And, well, after that they went for a direction that leaves me pretty cold. Draconian Times is also way overvalued in my opinion.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 21 dec 2010, 10:20
    • honcuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2007, 12:11
    Last good album - Draconian Times... They used to be really awesome...

One good song here, one good song there... but overall they're a dead band (for my tastes).

• I like their both doom metal and gothic rock/electronica songs. however MDB is better

• i love their album "One Second"!

• Användare
    • 2 okt 2007, 19:56
    My favourite band
    Paradise Lost are awesome.. "Gothic" is the best, but all their albums really amazing... Imo best doom-death band in 90-92s

• Användare
    • 21 mar 2008, 06:04

Well it's my favourite band and I love all their stuff..from "Lost Paradise" to "In Requiem" ;)

• Användare
    • 16 apr 2008, 00:46
    Paradise Lost old is great!

• One of my favorite bands

- Te daré un consejo, no te despiertes jamás.
    - Y entonces ocurrió algo. Me solté. Me sumí en el olvido, oscuro, silencioso y completo.
    • bozar88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 sep 2008, 09:15
    i wish they played a bit heavier - like on their first albums

• Cl_Cl_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2008, 20:58
    hey, the last one is almost heavier than Icon (with a modern prod)...

• rhcp_m sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2009, 15:08
    Paradise Lost is a great band, Draconian Times his best CD Clearly! (Gothic and In requiem also)

• WyrdicoN sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2009, 08:25
    They are one of my favs. And apparently I am one of the few who like them throughout their career and all the style changes.

• i like most of paradise lost, even the electronic stuff, but their lost paradise album is a really good death doom album, slow, growly, down-tuned, spooky, just the way it should be

• Icon

Nowadays they've lost their old good sounds,but i like they still. And if it comes to favourite album? Definitelly ICON!

WIARA, BEZNADZIEJA, NIENAWIŚĆ.
    • bakevan sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2010, 20:31
    First three albums are awesome. "As I die" from Shades of God rulez, it's a hymn of PL!

• WyrdicoN sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jan 2011, 09:50
    One of my favs. The older albums are of course classics in the genre and I love them, but I like the newer stuff too... and unlike others I even get into the mid-period electronic-influenced cd's like Symbol of Life.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.