Daylight is a unique performance platform for both up and coming and already established musicians. Conceived and presented by the Union Chapel it has been providing a showcase for the development of musical talent.
Established musicians are able to broaden their public profile and experiment with new musical forms and material. Up and coming musicians get the chance to cut their teeth at one of London’s top music venues and work together with well known artists.
Daylight provides London with a new and exciting way to listen to music completely free of charge. Daylight counteracts the commercialisation of music by having a system where the currency traded is music alone. No money changes hands, the concerts are free and accessible to all.
The concerts showcase a wide range of musical genres including contemporary acoustic, electronica, chill out and classical. This combination of musical genres mixed with the high gothic naturally chilled environment of the Union Chapel lends the concerts a very special quality.
Sister Groups: Chiller Cabinet, The Arctic Circle
- Movement av bertrand-escaff | 1 dec 2011
- Joy Divisial Bureau of Investigation av bertrand-escaff | 30 nov 2011
- They all saw The Sex Pistols live & made bands, we listen to the bands & forget… av bertrand-escaff | 29 nov 2011 | 1 kommentar
- Arch Garrison
- Chris T-T
- Android Angel
- Gallery 47
- Anna Rose Carter
- Trev Gibb
- Eleni Mylona
- The SeaZora
- Blue Rose Code
- Soy Un Caballo
- Sophie Mac
Spela gruppens lista
- Kplastick gick med i denna grupp. juli 2014
- NOHIDDENPATH gick med i denna grupp. juli 2013
- kidamnesiac54 gick med i denna grupp. juni 2013
- maj 2013
- Daylight Music - Stefan Melbourne + Little Sparrow + Louis Barabbas Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien
- Daylight Music - Arlet + Shield Patterns + Hibiki Ichikawa & Akari Mochizuki Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien
- Daylight Music - Bill Pritchard + David Julyan Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien