Favorite Daron's guitar Solo

• Favorite Daron's guitar Solo

For me It's the beginning of "Toxicity" and "ATWA". Melody is simple but so great...)))
    And what's your favorite Daron's guitar Solo?

"There's been a lot of rumors about us breaking up. Well don't fuckin' listen to them. Us four right here, we will always be System of a Down!" - Daron Malakian
  • dont know but i like the intro of radio/video and the solo then its kinda awesome ^^

It's time to taste good
    • klinox sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 nov 2008, 20:37
    the end of "Psycho" is great.

• Hah, 'Toxicity' don't have any solo, but nevermind. :) 'Radio/Video' solo is great, I also like very much 'Soil' solo, 'Lonely day' solo part is awesome... btw. what the fuck?! SOAD kick ass, fuck solos etc. :D

• a good solo would have to be the one on Marmalade

WWW. Myspace.com/Christianchaos17

Add me ya?
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2008, 09:16
    the end of Psycho ;dddd

• anteq sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 dec 2008, 19:46
    the one from Big Day Out... i can't exactly remember what one, but it was really awesome ;)

• Användare
    • 28 dec 2008, 21:42
    it was Psycho :)

• Kadusia sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jan 2009, 11:49
    ROULETTE

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks
  • every solo of daron, but ATWA is my drug

• awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! and uhh so lovely solo in Psycho <33

We need great golden copulations
  • Toxicity)))

• Användare
    • 31 jan 2009, 15:32
    Daron has some pretty simple solos, but they have so much feeling in them. 'Psycho' is truly amazing. I love 'Peephole' too, it's crazy xD

• Användare
    • 9 feb 2009, 18:49
    Soil.
    orgasmic solo =)

• Neoxu19 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 feb 2009, 00:03

Ummh

anteq a dit :
    the one from Big Day Out... i can't exactly remember what one, but it was really awesome ;)

Psycho ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyC3D0IpPM
    Daron <3
    Psycho solo is the best Daron fell goooooddd

Mange tes dents !
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2009, 18:37
    ATWA, Streamline as a song and toxicity.

• B.Y.O.B

Bring Your Own Bomb!

• Peephole and Psycho :]

• Peephole,Spiders and live Psycho from BDO.

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
  • Psycho!;D

• Psycho, Peephole. I like that solo/jam in Deer Dance :)

• dark121 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2011, 21:35
    i love all Daron's solos but Psycho from Pinkpop is the most memorable one for me... it's just beautiful ;)

• psycho

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.