Whats the deal with "Kids Stuff"?

• Whats the deal with "Kids Stuff"?

Anyone heard this track? Its amazing, and if its by Daft its one of their best works. Check it out here.

The question is - is it actually by Daft Punk? A lot of places label it's artist as "Daft Funk".. However it has a Daft Punk feel to it, as well as being cited on Discogs as an "unreleased single" by Daft Punk, off of Mylo's Drop the DJ Mix [track number 1-13].

Anyone else know anything about this track?

• I'm almost sure that it's a fake. :)
    I've just contacted Tube&Berger to confirm it. I'll share the answer asap.

Wait and see...

• I have no idea who or what that/they are, but hopefully they can shed some light on it! Regardless its still a really good song.

• cool song... but if you look at the title... its called "Daft Funk - Kids Stuff / The Funk Machine"

• And I quote:

The question is - is it actually by Daft Punk? A lot of places label it's artist as "Daft Funk".. However it has a Daft Punk feel to it, as well as being cited on Discogs as an "unreleased single" by Daft Punk, off of Mylo's Drop the DJ Mix [track number 1-13].

• Moioui sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2008, 07:44
    I doubt that this is Daft Punk

*wink*
  • anyone get any info on this? I love this track and just remembered about it.

• just heard it today...no idea, but does anyone have the mp3? PM me please!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.