So after almost a year of using last fm...

• So after almost a year of using last fm...

I finally see the 'friends' tab and notice requests that were sent hundreds of days ago. Sorry Frinky, Abbie, Petula D and Neil, I wasn't ignoring your requests on purpose!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 nov 2006, 17:25
    Mr Slipper? Do you mind if I blatantly hijack this old thread?

Today is my one year anniversary I see. It's been quite interesting to see what I've listened to - and how much new stuff I've found. I wouldn't have thought that 7 of the people in my top 10 would have been there a year ago, partly as I hadn't heard of 5 them at the time!

There's less classical stuff in there than I would have anticipated too. And much less 20th century 'nasty' music than would have been the case a few years ago. I suppose there's only so much of that you can take before you want to explore other avenues!

To make this a less selfish post, has anyone else been surprised by what's in their top 10 over the last year(s)? And why?

• Crikey, I've now been on this site for one tenth of my life.

I'm surprised that I've still only listened to one artist more than 1,000 times.

• booof sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2006, 13:01
    ImiLeathr said:
    Crikey, I've now been on this site for one tenth of my life.

I'm surprised that I've still only listened to one artist more than 1,000 times.

well, I've been here over a year now and I've only just managed to limp into three figures with Snares, and that's mostly because he releases soo bloody many records!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.