Last.Fm App For BlackBerry!!!

• man3301 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 dec 2009, 01:19

Last.Fm App For BlackBerry!!!

I would love to have a last.fm app for my BlackBerry. I own a Ipod but my BalckBerry is always with me an im not a fan of the iphone so please LAST.FM please can we get an app for the BB users out there!!

Thanks

@Swaggtastickid

"No One In The World Is Perfect, However When Two Individuals Come Together They Can Make A Perfect Situation." - Brandon McFly
  • I know right! Blackberry > iphone anyways! But thats just like they have facebook and twitter but not myspace. Hmph :P

• I have facebook and myspace on my blackberry but no twitter :C

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 feb 2010, 22:39
    Anyone knows an app for blackberry? at least a scrobbler?

• Yes a BB app would rock as long as it is compatible with the Storm too.

• BlackBerry

Yeah, a last.fm app would be awsome! <3

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2010, 23:56
    Seriously. That would be incredible! Make one :D

• I'm needing a scrobbler for BlackBerry too! There's an app that you can set to scrobble, but it's ugly, not functional and expensive.

• Tessing sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 sep 2010, 12:20
    Yes I want a Last.fm App for my BB too :(

• Sourroc sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2010, 02:03
    yea, lets get one for blackberry so more fans can hear my music www.soureagle.com cosigns

MIXTAPE OUT NOW go download "Tha Sour Life" no login or sign ups necessary, and if ya phone good enough it'll work! http://www.datpiff.com/Sour-E-Tha-Sour-Life-mixtape.335144.html
  • would be awesome. it's quite annoying to have to use my computer for lastfm.

• nwjrsy sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2010, 11:12
    you can use "FlipSide" application on your blackberry.
    you can download from http://www.flipside.fm/
    and the unlock code is: 641981

• rikame sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 dec 2010, 16:31
    ^ yeah. Flipside is alright, but it lacks some features that I would like. Regardless, it scrobbles and it works well enough for me ^^

• Zenen_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2011, 20:58

Redigerad av Zenen_ den 3 maj 2011, 13:01
    • Zenen_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2011, 21:00

• supastaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2011, 21:14
    I found Flipside lacking in functionality, annoying to use, and you have to pay for it on top of that. Try 7digital, it works great. It's an mp3 player app that is connected to an online music store. Unlike Flipside, the app is free, it scrobbles to Last.fm, looks pretty decent, and is fully functional like how you would expect an mp3 player to be.

• Ya got me.

I. NEED. THIS.
    PALEE-HEEZE

• this would be awesome. really. i FREAKING need this

• Truthfully though, I really need the official scrobbler for BlackBerry from Last.fm.

ScrobbleBerry that I used to scrobble is fine indeed. But it'll be better if Last.fm make the official scrobbler for BlackBerry user out there.

• I need a Last FM Blackberry App too, both for scrobbling and listening to my library radio. Im gonna give flipside a go but obviously no radio with that. Funny that last FM will paste huge adverts for Blackberry smart phones on our profile pages but won't port thier app to Blackberry.

• I do agree.

Anyway, I tried 7Digital and it won't import my music into it. @_@ and both ScrobbleBerry and Flipside can't scrobble my Japanese tracks!

• I do agree.

Anyway, I tried 7Digital and it won't import my music into it. @_@ and both ScrobbleBerry and Flipside can't scrobble my Japanese tracks!

• I just downloaded and tried 7Digital and ScrobbleBerry on my Blackberry Curve 3G. Just like a_nobodyXIII said, 7Digital and ScrobbleBerry can't scrobble Japanese tracks but just so happen that some of my tracks had romanized kanji titles and yet recently, it can scrobble Japanese tracks. Btw, on my phone, 7Digital could not detect my kanji-titled tracks while ScrobbleBerry makes you manually change tracks if you arrange them according to their respective artist.

It's not how you live your life but it's how you savor every moment of it...
  • I have

I know 1 app for blackberry, IM using it now, name is Flipside, go to http://www.electricpocket.com/flipside/ and download

• Hurrka sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2011, 14:35

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.