Facebook Connect

• xRoulazx sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 nov 2009, 10:38
    nope, nothing.

• hirari sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 nov 2009, 22:54
    A delay of 24 to 48 hours for the first activity to show up is normal.

More like 24 to infinity hours for me, and on every activity (Loved track). I have to manually update it at the app settings for a quick result.

• Colar sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 11:51

Re:Facebook Connect

Thank you afonsoduarte

~
    • pusher18 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 20:29

no update

i think it's completely unuseful since we have to do manual update everytime...
    Why integration on facebook is so difficult for last.fm?

• I am a happy girl now.

My Acceptance Speech:

"I'd like to thank my dad for lying to my mom about "protection" that night that resulted in me! Thanks to my mom leaving me in the baby carrier on the roof of the car when she drove off so I could stare at the stars. And for my Grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep, not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car! And you, my fans."
  • Works

Hi,
    works for me.
    thx

• sicnz sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 nov 2009, 06:47

cheer

worked fin.. thread useful as... description was inaccurate.

• anjeejk sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 nov 2009, 07:58

Re adding to Facebook

Thanks - I'd never noticed that Settings tab before.
    Screen shots are the way to go with stuff like this.

• in my profile page, under the "what are you thinking", there's no settings button!
    what can i do? : /

• Ryunokoe sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2009, 14:07
    It just says whatever song you Loved at the time? That's all??

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration - courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth."
    -- Henry L. Mencken
    • flip4u17 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2009, 15:53

Facebook

worked for me :-)

• Broke

Not working here either, as others have said. It says "No Activity to Note" or something like that... and nothing' changing. Oh well, I'll survive. :P

• =)

....good job =)...this is love

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2009, 21:44
    http://apps.facebook.com/lastfmmusic/

"Last.fm retired this application on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009. The canvas pages have been disabled, no new installs are possible, and the profile boxes will no longer be updated.

The Last.fm developer community has grown a lot in recent years, and we feel the time is right to withdraw our old and under-supported official applications and encourage use of community-built applications instead. This move will let us dedicate more time to our core site and services, ensuring you have access to lots of cool stuff powered by your music profile in future.

For now, two good places to look for other Last.fm apps are the Facebook app directory and our 3rd party app gallery, build.last.fm

Developers should also check out the growing Last.fm API.

We sincerely apologise for the obvious inconvenience the retirement of this application will have caused. Thanks to everyone who has used it over the last two and a half years. -- Team Last.fm"

• this is cool

• Thanks for posting that info, Major Records. You're a lot more helpful than last.fm, who still have a section on http://www.last.fm/group/Connect+Last.fm which says you can link a last.fm profile to a Facebook account, and gives a link to this very thread. No mention there of any apps having been retired. It seems pretty crazy that last.fm are trying to promote something they've already gotten rid of!

• frevilla sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 dec 2009, 04:21

No FB app, no last.fm

Last.fm sucks!

• iilyy sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 dec 2009, 02:27

adding last.fm

First go to Last.fm profile.

Next click on Go to application

Now allow it

Go back to your profile and click on + next to Wall, Info etc.

Write last.fm in search and choose "Last.fm profile"

When done it should look something like this:

Now you and your friends can view your latest activity.

• Good grief, that does work! Thanks, iilyy!

• Tem propaganda demais nesse aplicativo. Até exclui.

• i did it hehe :D

i gave u my love u gave me all your pills darling now this is me dying in your arms...
    • mi3e sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2010, 11:33

FB app showing your last 10 scrobbled tracks - auto updated every 30 mins

• Manually

I believe you have to keep updating it manually now. Before, it would do it automatically so whenever you Loved a track on Last.fm it would instantly show up on your FB as well.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2010, 14:37

no longer in mini feed

It's a real shame, i love the potential of this but it's so intermittent whether it works or not, it's automatically appearing on my wall now but not in the mini feed for everyone else to see.

• Re:Facebook Connect

afonsoduarte said:
    A lot of people seem to have run into difficulties implementing the Last.fm feed on Facebook. So we did a little step by step tutorial showing how to do it.

1. Go to your profile page and click your feed's Settings button.

2. Click on the Last.fm link from the list

3. Enter your last.fm username then click Import

4. Your feed settings should now be visible. Click Update Now to import your recently loved tracks manually.

If you still have problems, please check www.facebook.com/help. Last.fm is not responsible for this service on Facebook, please report bugs to Facebook's customer support.

This works great! made it alot easier to set up too! XD

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chris, you were our only friend.
    I know this is belated, but we love you back.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.