Facebook Connect

• you should update this tutorial since facebook has changed interface several times in the past year and the lay out is COMPLETELY different than on these pictures

• Matyy sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2011, 10:44

lastfm social

lastfmsocial.com isn't working anymore, is it?

• Not working as far as I know. I remember setting it up but no new loved tracks show up on Facebook anymore.

EDIT: You need to use the compact mode to get a post trough. Don't know what's wrong with the album cover / linked one.

• Soo...when do we get integration?

I wanna play with it now as a dev.

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2011, 05:47

Nao consigo!!!

Agora q o facebook mudou o layout, nao consigo configurar isso do last.fm, nao to achando nada aqui!!!

Me ajudem!!!

• Opengraph

Please build in some compatibility with opengraph and Facebook's new "Music" section. PLEASE.

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 okt 2011, 03:24

Agora consegui!!!

Percebi que estava errando por distração. Consegui conectar já =)

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 okt 2011, 03:28
    OBS: Conectei por esse site que estava postado ali em cima:

http://www.lastfmsocial.com/

• Facebook events app doesn't seem to work either, man you think you guys could make a simple app like this work!

• Edkaye sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2011, 07:22
    Remember when the guys at last.fm used to give a shit about how the website worked? I miss those days!

Writer and editor; former microbiologist and biochemist. Loves music, reading, birds, cycling, and nerdy things. Newly single after 15 years. :-(
  • Outdated

I can1t find the location cited above. Maybe it's outdated

Tudo pela Honra, Glória e Sabedoria
    • DJBibo sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 okt 2011, 18:21
    my facebook looks completely different as in this example. do you have a German explaination?

• nanodust sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 okt 2011, 02:57

WTF

lastfm rules.

why everyone is so hype over spotify, no clue. EXCEPT - facebook integration.

c'mon lastfm - get it together, or seed a community project, or *something* other than this deadwood.

• this help page is OLD

last.fm, please update.

• NOT WORKING!

How can i link between Facebook, Twitter and Last.FM?

• hm facebook is changing. i don't know how to connect last.fm account now. There is sth in settings but the is only google, twitter, myspace etc. to connect, no soup, no last.fm

• i have the same problem as MarioYoho : (

• Why is this on the main page of Last.fm?

If you go to community and click to this page
    http://www.last.fm/group/Connect+Last.fm

and try to connect Last.fm to facebook it brings you to this... Facebook has changed like 5 times since you could add Last.fm to your newsfeed...

Can you guys update this I want to be able to share what I'm currently listening to on iTunes to my Facebook just like Spotify does, into the music app on my Timeline.

• I would be interested in such spamming techniques on my Facebook, but this doesn't seem to've been updated in a long time.

You can also read my rantings on Twitter or my website!
  • Somebody really should update this.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2011, 13:09
    indeed.

• dnlg88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2011, 03:52
    HELLOOOOO.... nope nothing.... last.fm get your shit together

• LAAAAAAAST FM DO SOMETHING !!

Sit back relax and let yourself go, don't sweat what you heard and act like you know!
  • An update would definitely be nice.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.