Favorite album?

• Braxil sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2007, 20:10

Favorite album?

I was just curious to know what everyone's favorite Conception album is, I personally have a hard time choosing between In Your Multitude and Flow.

• MartinW sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2007, 21:58
    PM, IYM and Flow are all amazing, so I can't really choose. But if someone threatened to kill my dog and torture my family if I didn't answer, I'd say Flow.

• Frankly speaking, I don't know...:( They all are masterpieces, even The Last Sunset! =P

• Anna-Lee sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2007, 12:19
    Probably "Flow" since it pulled me in "Conception".

• What about Flow? Unlike the rest of the people in this group, I don't think Conception were gods, and Flow is the only album by them I don't feel like skipping any track. A true masterpiece :P

• Braxil sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2007, 06:51
    I guess I've developed a bit of a preference for In Your Multitude, but this is definitely the band where I have the hardest time picking a favorite album....

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2007, 19:58
    I don't know, they are all awesome... But I find myself listening to 'Flow' the most. ^^

• As for me, I like "In your multitude" most of all, "Flow"'s on the second place, then "The Last Sunset" and only then "Parallel Minds".
    xD

Wailing your sorrow is only my way to comfort you... ©Kamelot
    • baynuman sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2010, 20:37
    two high level albums; In Your Multitude (evolutionary) and Flow (revolutionary)

• If I was threatened with death I would probably select Flow. That record is just incredible! I had low expectations when I picked it up (figured they HAD to have one bad record), but I was just BLOWN away by how amazing it was.

• Unlike everyone else here, I'd say my favourite's actually Parallel Minds!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jul 2012, 08:21
    "In Your Multitude", then goes "Flow".

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.