Coffee Music?

• ProvWolf sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2006, 23:31

Coffee Music?

Since I'm curious and bored, does anyone else have music that they like to listen to while drinking coffee? I've been playing a lot Devendra Banhart lately in the mornings with a nice cup and things just seem perfect every time, so I got to wondering. I'll probably make a journal soon asking the same question, but I figured it would be interesting to post here first.

• deAmstel sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2006, 14:57
    during my morning coffee I usually listen to my Biology teacher...but while drinking afternoon coffee I like listening to some jazz like Skalpel, Anna Maria Jopek or Mozdzer Danielsson Fresco :]

• Yo La Tengo, Sigur Rós or Rilo Kiley fit perfectly for coffee moments.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 nov 2007, 15:00
    Placebo live album -Cabaret of desire, PJ Harvey(especially album White Chalk)and some delicious post-rock groups(Saxon Shore, Explosions In The Sky, Do Make say Think and other.).

• Kimtis sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2007, 22:27
    Uhmm... at the weekends it´s Devics, Sigur Rós, Blonde Redhead, Mono, Antonio Vivaldi... because I have a lot of time.
    But at the schoolday it´s mostly The Vines, The Kooks, Flogging Molly or something like that, just energic music

• Coffee and music? Well, recently the weather's been quite warm, so there's nothing better than drinking coffee at night, with the window open and listening to Miss Li, Amy Winehouse, Pink Martini and Amon Tobin. :)

• janthes sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jul 2008, 05:26
    I like Dido's "Life for Rent" album when sipping on my java in the early morning.

• Goo Goo Dolls are perfect with a cup of coffee for me.

• Användare
    • 9 dec 2009, 14:18
    Music and coffee and tea go together so well. Any music will do except crunk.

• Ardel2W sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2010, 14:30
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2010, 19:16
    During morning coffe I'm not listening to music. I'm trying to do my homework and wake up my brother.;/

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2010, 19:26
    Hell yeah! Anthrax- Cupajoe. <3

• Thievery Corporation - Until the morning
    Urma- Buy me with a coffee

La seule chose insupportable, c’est que rien n’est supportable.
    [ Arthur Rimbaud ]
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2014, 22:06
    Thanks for your music guys.

I also listen to "Couleur Café".

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.