Do You Fit In With This Group?

• Do You Fit In With This Group?

My musical preference is 19.49% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

"My weakness is that I care too much.."
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2008, 11:59
    89.98% nice :)

• My musical preference is 57.12% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

don't let the darkness eat you up Down the Line
  • My musical preference is 95.98% similar to the christina aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

Christina Aguilera is BACK!
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 13 aug 2011, 13:23
  • My musical preference is 94.33% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Användare
    • 12 dec 2008, 14:50
    My musical preference is 84.72% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• galc1991 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2008, 15:14
    The similarity between user galc1991 and group Christina Aguilera is high, at
    90.56%

• My musical preference is 94.98% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

yilis* =D
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2008, 11:03
    My musical preference is 92.09% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• Användare
    • 21 dec 2008, 23:31
    My musical preference is 91.33% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 83.34% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 95.85% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• Användare
    • 28 dec 2008, 19:32
    My musical preference is 93.77% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• fmera sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 dec 2008, 02:14
    My musical preference is 87.28% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

heheh*... not too shabby!

How well do you fit in?

U.G.L.Y. - changing the face of music, one artist at a time.
    there are some things pngs can't fix. for everything else, there's pngoptimizer.
    • Användare
    • 18 feb 2009, 07:26
    My musical preference is 89.09% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 15.12% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 75.43% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 93.57% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 90.59% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user enkelitaivaan and group Christina Aguilera is high, at

79.47%

It seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
    You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
    If only I knew what I know today...
  • The similarity between user Mellybeans0919 and group Christina Aguilera is high, at

94.02%

• Dani9986 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2011, 07:47
    My musical preference is 83.46% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 9.48% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I do not fit in ..

I don't see why i shouldn't fit in, i love Christina and has ever since the debute.. but im not into other pop music ^^

To be able to be strong and free
    See how night turns into day
    I am here and my life is only mine
    And the sky that I thought that existed
    I shall find it there somewhere
    • Användare
    • 21 nov 2011, 00:22
    My musical preference is 85.77% similar to the Christina Aguilera group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.