Dirrty vs. Still Dirrty

• Dirrty vs. Still Dirrty

who prefers which? still dirrty is definite for me.

• It's difficult but mmmm, I prefer DIRRTY. it's stronger and cooler than Stil Dirrty. But Still Dirrty is quite beautiful too!

• i think my choice might have a lot to do with me preferring the whole sound of back to basics over stripped.

• I prefer Back to basics, as well.
    But still, Dirty is my choice :)

• colliena sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2006, 10:19
    I prefer Still Dirrty..... This song has better lyrics and whole meaning ;)

• i agree !

• Of course "Still Dirrty"... :> I love this song, it's already become one of my favourites... :> "Dirrty" is average, nothing special for me... There are many songs on "Stripped" album much better than "Dirrty"...

• yes, but dirty was the song that revealed the whole new concept of christina aguilera...
    still dirty is, for me, just another song on the album

• niyaflow sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 aug 2006, 14:36
    They're totally different... Only thing they have in common is the word 'Dirrty' in the name =D

• true that they sound different, but you can still have a preference...and they do have something in common besides that, the message of the song is basically the same.

• yoxito sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 aug 2006, 04:53
    I prefer still dirty [album][/album]

yox.xoy
    • niyaflow sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 aug 2006, 10:55
    BYdaBEARDofZEUS said:
    true that they sound different, but you can still have a preference...and they do have something in common besides that, the message of the song is basically the same.

I don't think so.. =) Dirrty is about club's atmosphere, Still Dirrty is about Christina and what mags say about her, and that it's not true, hehe =)
    Anyway, i choose Still Dirrty =)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2006, 17:24
    Still Dirty is to much Jazz for me. I Prefer Dirrty - Awesome Song <3333 =)

• Shayme sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2006, 22:19
    I love Dirrty more because you can really dance to it.

Life is music/Play it louder
  • I so love "Dirrty", both are beautiful but i think that (for me i mean) it's more powerful! Love it ;)

• I much prefer Still Dirrty, I hardly ever listen to Dirrty anymore. Not because I don't like it anymore, it's just I like her other songs more.

• Användare
    • 8 okt 2006, 05:39
    Still Dirrty. I like the meaning behind it. :]

• Dirrty!

• Användare
    • 18 okt 2006, 22:57
    Dirty for sure, it was her whole breakout song, its alot more relevant to xtina, and a better song i think,

• Användare
    • 20 okt 2006, 22:43
    I like both, but I prefer "Dirrty".

• Dirrtty - so much easier to dance too

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2006, 00:40
    SlappySquirrel said:
    Dirty for sure, it was her whole breakout song, its alot more relevant to xtina, and a better song i think,

Yeah totally, i love Still Dirrty but like SlappySquirrel says Dirrty was her whole breakout song

• pjh1993 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2006, 02:23
    i love both of em.... but dirrty is my fav of the two

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2006, 19:44
    hmm... I think Still Dirty, because I think that this song is more listenable than Dirrty. :)

• Karla23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2006, 14:56
    Dirrty!! This song is soo hot!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.