Few members

• Gjervan sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2006, 18:04

Few members

After this group were created (and the other deleted?) the amount of "registred" de Burgh-fans have been DOUBLED. The bad thing is, that only means I joined ChrisDeBurgh by creating a group.

According to the rules of last.fm, "old" groups with less than three members will be deleted, but as far as I understood, "old" really means "old". So, we still got some time to get the third and last member.

but, a group dedicated to such a popular artist should atract more than three members (or two, as the reality is) Some reasons may be:
    1) Bad advertising
    2) Adult contemporary-fans do not have the same urge to mastrubate their "elite" taste in music as metalheads have
    3) Due to my biased anglophilia, I (wrongly?) assumed English to be a broader language than German. Swahili and Sami.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2006, 17:37
    I will make some advertising. Sure there are many people who want to join us

• Proud to be your third member, Chris de Burgh is great.

• Gjervan sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2006, 17:37
    Yay. Then we are atleast enough to not be deleted. Although a bit more lively community is not such a bad thing to strive for.

• OK. I just increased the group membership by 33%.

It's just a matter of time before more people join.

• Användare
    • 27 maj 2006, 06:36

:D happy 2 join

i just joined the Group. am a big fan of Chris De Burgh. I will try 2 place some ads 2 this group in both my last.fm account and my website.
    Thanx

• xiaogui sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jul 2006, 23:53
    I don't speak Swahili, but I'm a big fan of Chris de Burgh and I just joined.. because it's much cooler to join a CdB-Group than one of the (assumably) thousands of Metal-Groups (which I also listen to). So.. hello! :)

• Awesome...I'm #10. Probably the only "american" in the group as well. Technically South African...but I've been in the States for more than a decade, so I've unofficially (unfortunately?) adopted the title.

Anyway...glad to find other people who appreciate Chris de Burgh!

• Add another American

I'm In! From LI, NY USA. My college room mate introduced me to CdB music. I enjoy it. There are still a few import only CDs I don't yet have...

• DieOmi sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 okt 2006, 22:41

I'm Nr. 16!

Hi, been here over a year but just stumbled over you guys. Obviously, I joined immediatley!
    My first CdeB concert was in '84 hier in Germany and I've only missed 1 since then!

• Zenithuk sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2006, 06:46
    Number 19 checkin' in. :)

Chris de Burgh is such an underrated artist. Though I must admit I listen to his earlier stuff, haven't heard any of his recent work (and I hate Lady In Red with a vengeance!).

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, hope the group grows!

• tantetil sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2006, 12:07
    And I'm number 20.
    I just bought his last album (The storyman) to prepare myself for the concert in Amsterdam on december 4.

• brankin sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 09:18
    I'm friends with Chris' son, Michael.

Deadly.

NO.
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2007, 13:50
    Welcome group Chris De Burgh
    CHRIS DE BURGH

• samy1883 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2011, 08:08

i m sad

CHRIS DE BURGH is a great singer but alot of people how listen to pop music don't know him
    so i suggest to advertising to CHRIS DE BURGH because this kind of music is disperse

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.