Rank Ai Otsuka's Albums

• Rank Ai Otsuka's Albums

just order Ai's albums from your favorite to least favorite! feel free to add comments and/or your favorite songs from each : )

LOVE LETTER- i know i'm pretty much alone in this, but i love this album. there is so much variety and it shows a new side of our dear Ai-chan.
    favorite songs- Kurage, Nagareboshi; Creamy & Spicy; Rocket Sneaker; 360°; Bye Bye; Ai

LOVE PUNCH- my first Ai Otsuka album : )
    favorite songs- Amaenbo; Sakuranbo; Pretty Voice; Girly

LOVE COOK- so many good songs on this one! the entire album is gold.
    favorite songs- Neko ni Fusen; Planetarium; Tokyo Midnight; Haneari Tamago; SMILY

LOVE JAM- not as many stand-out tracks, but the whole album is really solid and i still love it. also, it's my favorite cover of all of Ai's albums.
    favorite songs- Kingyo Hanabi; Daisukidayo; Superman; Mousou Choppu; Friends

LOVE PiECE- my least favorite, but i still really like it a lot.
    favorite songs- Renai Shashin; Hoshi no Tango; Kumuriuta; Mackerel's canned food

• I love all her albums, but the one that I'd be willing to listen to ALL DAY is definitely LOVE LETTER <3 It's amazing :D

After that, it's:

2. LOVE PiECE
    3. LOVE PUNCH
    4. LOVE JAM
    5. LOVE COOK

• This is hard, but I'll try:

01. LOVE PiECE
    I just love the variety on this one and every song sounds unique. As the album title says, every song is a piece and they fit together so well, like a Love Puzzle <3.

02. LOVE JAM
    Love the variety on this one as well. The faster songs like "Happy Days" and the ballads like "Kingyo Hanabi" are awesome. And the cover is sooo~ cute <3.

03. LOVE LETTER
    A mature album and very ballad-y. I don't get why so many people hate this album, I loved it! It contains some of her best ballads up to date imo.

04. LOVE PUNCH
    Her 1st album and the best Debut album from a artist ever! It's pretty up-beat and catchy, especially her best selling song yet - "Sakuranbo"!

05. LOVE COOK
    Haha, I love "LOVE COOK" as well, even though it's my least favorite album. It contains some of her most popular songs and is very mellow and thoughtful.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.