Good songs/bands to listen to while driving?

• nmopal sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2007, 21:41

Good songs/bands to listen to while driving?

I like anything from tool to the crystal method myself, fully cranked of course. Living in Baltimore,I gotta keep those with the gangster rap blaring at bay.

How about everyone else? (gatchaponkei)

• you know I love how you always have something new to post, I wish I had something to enquirer about.
    But yeah I totally know what you mean. Though personally, it kinda depends on the car, current location, destination, and my current mood. I have a MP3 playing CD player in my car (at least I did, till my car was totaled)So there is usually a huge mix of music playing. Most of my trips consist of a trip to school, and that is only 7 miles, so I tend to play a mix of everything, especially that in my weekly. But when I take those longer trips to the coast, I usually listen to an album of some artist that usually has some sort of synth it it I guess.

some day it will be all about me...you'll see
  • you know I think any GTA soundtrack would be a nice one to pump...though you might get the sudden urge to run some one over...

• Any one karaoke in their car?

• nmopal sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 aug 2007, 02:46
    gatchaponkei said:
    Any one karaoke in their car?

Sounds more dangerous than talking on a cell phone!
    (for the other drivers on the road)

• it maybe more dangerous, but I'll be sure to get a spot on the sining-bee

• I've got a Fm-Transmitter for my iPod, so I can hear the Songs in the radio.
    I really like to drive to the tunes of the V8 Wankers, Nightwish and for long Autobahntrips @day:Kraftwerk - Autobahn / @night: Nargaroth

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
  • Old thread, and you all may not be into this type of music...

... but I have found my perfect driving song.

Nachtmahr - Karussell

It's underground dance music that's fast-paced and hard-hitting.

But holy shit! I have to drive like a rabid orangutan when I listen to that song!

Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb
  • Well, since Sep. 2007, it changed a bit. No more Nightwish, since a few months, I mainly listen to the Battlefield Vietnam Soundtrack! It is very good, driving out of the town to the sound of some sixites music that was played in a Huey Gunship..

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.