Bands you want to tour Canada

• Animal Collective, Belle & Sebastian, Gorillaz, Metronomy, Morrissey, Movits!, Of Montreal, Phoenix, and Radiohead would be nice.

I'd like to see Interpol and Cut Copy again too.

Plus, if Franz Ferdinand and Muse could just stay here forever, I would not complain.

• I've seen a lot of bands the past two years but some of artists that I haven't seen that I would really like to are Brand New, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, and Paramore.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2010, 05:43
    The Antlers

• 30 Seconds to Mars
    Paramore
    My Chemical Romance
    Deftones
    The Prodigy
    The Presets
    Bassnectar
    Radiohead
    Jonsi
    Sigur ros
    Linkin Park
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Placebo

Montreal,Ottawa or Kingston!

Music+Travel+People= Life
    • Azgardes sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2011, 17:18
    Blind Guardian
    Symphony X
    Amorphis

• Manic Street Preachers ... though i highly doubt that will ever happen :(

• Death From Above 1979!

• changeofseason said:
    i'd like to see more 'canadian' tours include the east coast. i realize that's a pipe dream.

anyway, for big venue bands: incubus, pearl jam, tool, nin, dave matthews band, foo fighters

for smaller venue bands: the slackers, iron and wine, explosions in the sky, dirty three, john butler trio, gov't mule

the slackers made it here like a year after that post, fulfilling that wish:)

i couldn't give a damn about john butler trio any more, but i'll add the red sparowes, grinderman and fair to midland to my wishlist for small venues.

• dmaddoxx sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 sep 2011, 22:26
    OneRepublic for sure.

• The Fratellis for sure.

There are only 2 bands left on my "Must see live before I die" list and that's Incubus and Dave Matthews Band. I doubt either will ever come to Canada though. I've been holding my breathe for Incubus for 10 years.

• Lukarox sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 okt 2011, 01:47
    SNSD/Girls' Generation. But that will never happen

• Radiohead/The Strokes/YYYs; I wanna see Paranoid Android live damnit.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.