• THE PETITION

Please sign your real name, or if not, your last.fm name (and if you are very confident, leave your address, or part of it, as well)

Kosmischesynth
    Liverpool, UK

• zotlynn sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2009, 13:21

Sir Brian Eno

Let me state for the record that i encourage the recognition of one of the UK's world-class artists in several categories, Mr. Brian Peter George St. Jean Baptiste de la Salle Eno, with the deserved title Knight Of The Realm. This act would honor the UK as well as Mr. Eno.

The formal recommendation for knighthood is sent to Her Majesty by whom, exactly? To whom should we be petitioning, what is the proper form of address, and how is our petition to be delivered to this august personage, whomever he or she may be? If anybody reading this could help with information toward this endeavor, it would be appreciated.

Ms Zot Lynn Szurgot
    220 SE 73rd Terrace
    Gainesville, FL 32641 USA
    last.fm username: <zotlynn>

biocentric deeper wider than anthropocentric
  • I plan to find out just that.

• Most benificent personages, zotlynn and KosmischeSynth

Unless, my neural synaptic LTM retrieval system is playing up again, the PM hands the list to HRH Queen Elizabeth. I have only this small lead which i will pursue asap. I fear several politicians and pro war folk will sooner sell their Grandmother's than see Eno knighted, for he appeared on the political programme 'Question Time' and though the audience loved him well enough some of the MP's did not like Eno remembering what the MP's had said about WMD's on the eve of war in Iraq.
    Perhaps a mighty petition could be produced, after all there are a lot of Talking Heads,U2,James, Bowie,Fripp, Budd..etc fans out there who he has produced for to enhance their pleasure!

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
  • Forgot this bit, i trust Excellent Eno Ears

greg stewart. Address:48 lansdowne place, hove, bn3 1hh. uk

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
  • GizmoLico, Liverpool, UK

Was hesitant about joining at first but he truely is a genius. He should be knighted.

~~~GizmoLico
    • DunHout sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2009, 23:35
    well, for teh lulz:

Lennart,
    The Netherlands

• ryan mccann london

• mike keelin as well, also london

• i know a few other people that would sign if they were here. two certaintees and about 5 that I'm pretty sure of. So say 4 to be fair.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2010, 10:21
    Stefano Ribeca

Rome, Lazio, ITALY, UE, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Infinite space etc.

• Greg Kirkpatrick
    Crewe

• Olivia Neeson,

Perth WA

• Dylan Sandoval

Grants Pass, OR

• Kepp 'em coming

one day Brian might see this page (you don't know what he gets up to)

• I would certainly like to put my name in the petition. This great man needs a knighthood.

David Ham
    40 Dorchester End
    Cannons Court
    Colchester, Essex
    CO2 8AR

Check out my album catalouge at RateYourMusic.com - http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/industrialjunkie92/oo
    • rtms1988 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jun 2011, 01:21
    Roberta Trevisan Marques de Souza
    São Paulo - SP - Brazil - Latin America - World - Solar System - Milky Way - Infinite space etc. (hehehe thanks @Steven_Harlot)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.