TASTE-O-METER

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2008, 08:47

TASTE-O-METER

When you visit someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you.

Yes, I stole this from another group XD

• Your musical compatibility with domeofstars is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Rihanna, Madonna, Lindsay Lohan and The Veronicas.

Great taste! ;)

• Användare
    • 6 dec 2008, 03:51
    comethisfar is Medium

It so shouldn't be medium >.>

• Användare
    • 6 dec 2008, 05:52
    Your musical compatibility with Erhama is Low

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Girls Aloud.

comethisfar said:
    Your musical compatibility with domeofstars is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Rihanna, Madonna, Lindsay Lohan and The Veronicas.

Great taste! ;)

Thanks, you too :)

• brand929 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2008, 07:58
    We rank Very High, but I see us becoming Super in the future =)

• Carazon sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 dec 2008, 05:25
    Your musical compatibility with brand929 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes 浜崎あゆみ, 安室奈美恵, Madonna, 宇多田ヒカル and Britney Spears.

• galc1991 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 dec 2008, 11:23
    Your musical compatibility with Carazon is Low
    Music you have in common includes Madonna, Britney Spears, Ayumi Hamasaki, Gwen Stefani and Lady GaGa.

• Användare
    • 7 dec 2008, 15:26
    Your musical compatibility with galc1991 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Madonna, Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens and Kylie Minogue.

• Vyrla sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2008, 02:38
    Your musical compatibility with Erhama is low

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Katy Perry and Sugababes.

• Your musical compatibility with Vyrla is Very High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Backstreet Boys, Madonna and Sugababes.

• Your musical compatibility with comethisfar is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelly Clarkson, Madonna and Spice Girls.

• Your musical compatibility with SpearsLover is High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson and Alicia Keys.

• Michau23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2008, 17:57
    Your musical compatibility with Team_Fierce is Medium

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Imogen Heap, Kanye West, Leona Lewis and Nelly Furtado.

if vision is the only validation... then most in my life isn't real ^^
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2008, 19:26
    Your musical compatibility with Michau23 is Low

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Natasha Bedingfield, Kylie Minogue and t.A.T.u..

• Användare
    • 13 dec 2008, 10:00
    Your musical compatibility with Erhama is Low

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Rihanna and The Saturdays.

• MissTink sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2008, 12:20
    Your musical compatibility with domeofstars is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Rihanna, Pink, Backstreet Boys and Madonna.

Excellent taste in music, have to say. ;)

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." - Marilyn Monroe
  • Your musical compatibility with MissTink is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Madonna, Natasha Bedingfield, Rihanna and Backstreet Boys.

• Your musical compatibility with comethisfar is High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, Annie Lennox and Alanis Morissette.

• Användare
    • 16 dec 2008, 09:02
    Your musical compatibility with sexy-sadie is High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Alice in Chains and Marilyn Manson.

P.S. I use to be so obsessed with 'Nutshell'. I've watched this http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=scCxx4fgJwA many times. Such a magical and special performance. <333

• Your musical compatibility with domeofstars is High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, The Pussycat Dolls and Mariah Carey.

• MissTink sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 dec 2008, 20:40
    Your musical compatibility with Team_Fierce is High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Colbie Caillat, Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys and Rihanna.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." - Marilyn Monroe
  • Your musical compatibility with Team_Fierce is Very High

We share Britney Spears, Madonna, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera & Estelle.

=D

• Användare
    • 28 dec 2008, 08:52
    Your musical compatibility with xAng3luSx is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Madonna and Beyoncé.

• Your musical compatibility with domeofstars is Super

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan and Lady GaGa.

• brand929 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jan 2009, 02:18
    Your musical compatibility with dreagroove is Very High

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Lady GaGa and Lindsay Lohan.

P.S. You're very pretty in your avatar, dreagroove.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.