100% Free Last.FM (+scrobbling)

• 100% Free Last.FM (+scrobbling)

You will need the Chrome browser for this to work. Get it here.
    Then, install this Chrome add-on: Last.FM Free Music Player.
    This is 100% legal, because the music is provided by other free streaming sites and the tracks you're listening to are being normally scrobbled!
    All you have to do is go to page where a track is displayed (be that a user's library, an artist's charts or a playlist) and just select the play button, which is now available for almost every single track you see
    In case you want to listen to some sort of tag-based radio, just search for the tag you want, go to its page, select the tracks tab and start playing (see the tutorial below).

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!
    (But cut out the part where you're listening to gay music.)

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
  • gay

• KooL_DudE_HaMeR said:
    gay
    But free.

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
  • It works!!!

• it works, but it doesn't scrobble.

*EDIT* oh yes it does... :D

• How can I listen to my recommended radio?

• Khaiden sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2010, 08:21
    I love this tool, I downloaded Chrome just for that (ended up actually liking the browser) and has since been using it a lot, it's really useful. The major flaw is, that it can't play any radios. But what I have is more than enough.

• Ohhh... awesome! Love the functionality, love that it spreads chrome and love the gay tag... brilliant.

Edit: Didn't have time to try it yet but... somebody posted that it's impossible (or not clear how) to play recommended radio. I hope this gets fixed (clarified), since it's the #1 reason why I want last.fm radio to work. I've discovered quite a few bands from my top 20 thzanks to the recommended music radio.

• well, you can always go into your recomendations, click on an artist, and play that artists library.

• I use this. It works. I recommend :)

See a Penny, pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.