Keep listening to Last.fm outside the "G3" for FREE!

• Keep listening to Last.fm outside the "G3" for FREE!

UPDATE! Now Anchorfree Hotspot Shield works in vista (even 64 bits) and Windows 7!!!!

I'm still using the Anchorfree software. I noticed that now I have access to more artists and songs than before.
    COOL!

My recipe: Firefox + Anchorfree (minimum instalation) + Adblock Addon (for the Firefox)
    Bake and Enjoy (Last.FM, Pandora and many more...)

I'm still recommending: http://listen.grooveshark.com/
    As a backup.

Good Listening!

Redigerad av mauriciolondoo den 23 mar 2010, 16:30
  • hahahaha... I love it

eat it last.fm

guh?
  • this is seriously worth doing...

...since the change, last.fm has made some nifty new features available to non-subscribers in the "special" countrys... multi-artist/multi tag radio... pic 3 of you're favs and play all similars on one station... thats sweet....
    ..I know folks are po'ed at last.fm... but seriously, just get VPN and keep on rockin'

peace all

firefytrshithed

guh?
  • ps...

you'll need to switch from fat32 to NTFS to use jumpto.ca....

anchorfree.com is add based, but as long as you have you're pop-up blocker turned on, its really not an issue... as far as I see from researching it it contains no spyware or malware...

do it, do it, do it

\m/,(^_^),\m/

guh?
  • So, this is really worth it? It's just a matter of downloading one of those apps and installing them and we're able to trick Last.fm into thinking we're from another country? I really don't understand those VPN and proxies thingies... :|

• Hopstick sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2009, 03:51
    I really don't understand those VPN and proxies thingies... :|

I think it depends on the proxy that you use. some of them are very, very simple while some of them are more complicated than they need to be really.

I think it's worth it if you find a proxy that you like and if you want to listen to the radio. if not , i don't see the point.

I’m trapped, but the cage is oblivion.
  • yeah it works

...I'm listening to last.fm right now... from my home country of Canada... but last.fm thinks I am in white planes NY... its the easiest thing I ever did...

..its also giving me access to sites that are otherwise restricted outside the usa.. like network television sites that previously told me "this video is not currently available in your country"... ...and if you are connecting wirelessly at a hotspot... it offers some protection from hackers by hiding you're actual IP.... not in the sequence... they can't find your device... its not a bad deal.. its got several applications... not just getting last.fm for free... though that is a nice perk

guh?
  • Jump To is a beta version and will expire on July 1st . :-\

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
  • And now I have a trojan.

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
  • Fuck you lastfm :)

• I can't get Hotspot Shield to work... Everytime I try to turn it on it tries to connect to some webpage that looks like an FTP address and I always get that nasty "page not found" error message. Can anyone please help? :|

• Anchorfree doesn't work in Windows Vista....

Redigerad av mauriciolondoo den 14 jul 2009, 15:10
  • @ mauriciolondoo: if you haven't done already, you should definitely add here that trick you shared with me on my shoutbox. It's quite simple and it works!

• xeonzs sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jul 2009, 14:17
    For the proxy thing it is true, a friend at school showed it to me a while ago when last.fm was still in the first steps of getting everyone to subscribe, he showed it to me and it worked, I never tried it because I'm lazy and listen to my own music, but I seen it work on his computer on laptop so just for the sake of it I confirm this works :P

-I do what I like and I like what I do.
    -Dance to Trance 2Nite!
    • Immat sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2009, 05:45
    Yes, listening to the library works.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2009, 18:37
    if it works could someone tell me exactly step by step what I have to do ??
    I miss free Last
    thanks in advance

• It hasn't worked for me. :(

• priedits sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2009, 19:32
    pff

• Good News

AnchorFree Hotspot Shild is now working in Windows 7 and Vista!!
    Enjoy LastFM, Pandora, and all the exclusive content for the US.
    Bye.

• Immat sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2010, 11:21
    Hmm. Doesn't Pandora still need a registration with your zip number?

• Your ZIP Code:

Beverly Hills 90210
    :oD

• Immat sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2010, 15:56
    yeah,yeah,yeah...thanx, i guess.

Now, if you could teach me a way to get rid of the big, uggly commercial field from Hotspot Shield i would be even more greatful ;-)

Edit: Never mind, i solved it. And now i can scrobble Pandora, with some add-ons for Firefox. Yippiayey.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.