How well do you fit in?

• Severin_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2009, 07:35

How well do you fit in?

• Severin_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2009, 07:37
    My musical preference is 48.1% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• nigeyb sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2009, 09:28
    My musical preference is 51.84% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I just scrape in!

How well do you fit in?

THE WORLD OF JOY..."adding to the sum total of human happiness".
  • My musical preference is 61.13% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I fit in! Perhaps I should join eh? :)

How well do you fit in?

• T-S-A sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 dec 2009, 20:33
    The similarity between user T-S-A and group Brighton Weirdo Collective is low, at

28.85%

Go me.

We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away.
  • My musical preference is 0% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• T-S-A sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2009, 01:11
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

That's because you touch children in your free time.

We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away.
  • 17.63% apparently i really dont fit in

• Severin_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2010, 15:16
    I actually like the fact that no-one seems to fit in. Shows how wonderfully diverse we all are

• oh crikey!

My musical preference is 72.55% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I fit in!

where did it all go so wrong???

• The similarity between user thrashdeth and group Brighton Weirdo Collective is low, at

10.54%

• madyaker sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2011, 13:48
    37%

So is it me or the group thats not weird enough?...

I liked those fast bits, did you like anything?
    • togm sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2011, 23:03
    My musical preference is 88.12% similar to the Brighton Weirdo Collective group. Musically, I fit in!

Yayness!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.