• Got bored of beer so I had white wine at the weekend. Much tastier.

• Drakcron sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2010, 16:41
    White wine > beer, anyday of the week.

• who the fuck drinks white wine? Hard liquor all day.

Bottles of that hennyyyy

in the middle we stay calm, we just drop bombs
  • People with class and dignity drink white wine, that's who.

• i pure luv drinkin bellabrusco nd lambrini on the beach wiv me pals mmmm

• If I'm drinking a shit load of wine, it's going to be white. A glass or so of red and I'm through. Start developing fucking wino lips. Fuck. You. Faggot.

• polish beer is the best in the world

• CaptainChrist said:
    People with class and dignity drink white wine, that's who.

Whine is for the noob pussy gentlemen, true awesome gentlemen drink scotch or expensive Mojito cocktails or something like that.

• Balloons sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2010, 20:15

If people aren't drinking good beer they shouldn't be drinking it at all.

• Drakcron sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2010, 09:36
    Best way to get drunk is on the cheapest vodka possible. Seriously, alcohol is such a terrible substance that if i'm going to have to consume it i'll do it a cheaply as possible.

• Russian Vodka is good !!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 okt 2010, 18:27
    [img=http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CNh70v7U9yJ7_M:http://carlsbergpolska.pl/images/butla_bosman_full.jpg&t=1]

• Ur doin it wrong

• hierarchy of my beer drinking: yuengling, becks, sam adams, heineken, any other beer people describe as skunky. then PBR, then everything else.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2011, 16:24
    i've had a lo of cheep bear in my younger years. i'm by no means some beer expert but nowadays this is my preference in beer - http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/content/beer.php?beer_id=18

i have had their hefe weizen, too. but i don't care for that one as much as the dunkel!

• ambmar92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 feb 2011, 18:01
    im more of a rum fan...

• beer is obsolete,
    malt liquor on the other hand is not.
    40z>,
    but as far as beer is concerned i like natty boh when im in baltimore and magic hat no.9 and their seasonals are usually pretty fruity delicious.

Reoccurring nightmare haunts me everyday.
    Trapped between the concrete,
    Driving me insane.
    Negative Outlook.
  • I WOULD LIKE TO RETRACT ANY PREVIOUS STATEMENT FROM THIS THREAD.
    AMERICAN HONEY, IS BEST.

And I'll eat her because she's mine.
    And they'll kneel each and every night.
    And when they sleep, they won't wake up.
    And if they leave, they won't return.
  • fux yah ive got an edge that hits harder than any intoxicant

Reoccurring nightmare haunts me everyday.
    Trapped between the concrete,
    Driving me insane.
    Negative Outlook.
  • From Cech Republic is good Corona and polish Tyskie is awesome beer! :)

Music, it's something personal Alex Webster

• Sweet jesus

• every beer that free is good

• Atwater Brewery Vanilla Porter, Heineken, Milk Stout, Imperial Pale Ale, Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale, Flying Dog Brewery's In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen, and Flying Dog Brewery's Classic pale ale

"Первый закон всякого правительства есть закон самосохра­нения; ему покорены все нравственные законы, и нет еще в исто­рии примера, чтобы какое-либо правительство сдержало без принуждения обещания, данные им в критическую минуту." (с) Mikhail Bakunin
  • I don't really like beer, I'm more into wine (well actually I avoid drinking in general)

But my favorite beers would be Milk Stout and a Belgian beer I once tried, i think it was called Cantillon Kriek (or something like that- hope i got the name right) I liked it a lot.

Kniggits everywhere.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.