Taste-O-Meter with above user

• Taste-O-Meter with above user

Stole this idea from another group...
    Just go to the profile of the above user and copy what the taste-o-meter says.
    I did mine with the leader of this group Tr00st and here is what I got

Your musical compatibility with Tr00st is Low

Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with nerdpanda is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Clash, Bryan Adams and Led Zeppelin.

• Your musical compatibility with whateverhappens is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Chemical Brothers, Gorillaz, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk and Bob Marley.

• Tsuya sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2008, 10:14
    Your musical compatibility with KooL_DudE_HaMeR is Very Low

Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden and KoЯn.

• Black7A sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2008, 15:18
    Your musical compatibility with Tsuya is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, KoЯn, Papa Roach and Lostprophets.

• Your musical compatibility with Black7A is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Bad Religion, Rise Against, Anti-Flag, Dropkick Murphys and Bob Marley.

• Vlk-Petr sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2008, 19:16

Music you have in common includes Bob Dylan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Sly & The Family Stone, Curtis Mayfield and Marvin Gaye.

• Your musical compatibility with Vlk-Petr is Low

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Jethro Tull and Guns N' Roses.

• Your musical compatibility with Republicanito is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Daft Punk, Tool and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with KooL_DudE_HaMeR is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Bob Marley & The Wailers, Death Cab for Cutie, Green Day, Ramones and AFI.

• noodleey sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2008, 13:57
    Your musical compatibility with lolaferocious is Medium

Music you have in common includes Bloc Party, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, MGMT and Vampire Weekend.

• Your musical compatibility with noodleey is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Chemical Brothers, Datarock, Daft Punk, Against Me! and Gorillaz.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2008, 17:43

Music you have in common includes Bob Marley, Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Limp Bizkit and Deftones.

• nibiru_m sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2008, 18:42
    Your musical compatibility with turbulentze is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Paradise Lost, Tiamat, Crematory, Moonspell and Within Temptation.

• Your musical compatibility with nibiru_m is Very Low

Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Incubus and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with joshjrobert is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Gorillaz, Rise Against, Iron Maiden, Yellowcard and Less Than Jake.

• megadef sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2008, 08:53

Music you have in common includes Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, RJD2, A Perfect Circle and k-os.

• Your musical compatibility with megadef is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, The Rolling Stones, Marilyn Manson and AC/DC.

• FiyreKat sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2008, 14:03
    Your musical compatibility with nerdpanda is High

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Green Day, HIM, Placebo and Wednesday 13.

• Your musical compatibility with FiyreKat is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Rise Against, Tenacious D, David Bowie and Yellowcard.

• Your musical compatibility with KooL_DudE_HaMeR is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam, Jamiroquai, Blur, Flobots and Groove Armada.

• FiyreKat sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2008, 20:37
    Your musical compatibility with thrilla99 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, Placebo, Green Day, HIM and Oasis.

• Användare
    • 9 nov 2008, 03:18
    Your musical compatibility with FiyreKat is Very Low

Music you have in common includes t.A.T.u..

• Your musical compatibility with JournalPrincess is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Eminem, Aaliyah, Coolio, John Legend and Randy.

• Användare
    • 9 nov 2008, 13:14

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Motörhead, Ramones, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Dead Kennedys.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.