Do you fit in this group?

• Do you fit in this group?

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?group=Black+Classical+Music

"The similarity between user Jacques007 and group Black Classical Music is low, at 4.92%"

Is it just 4.92%?

• looks like i'm fitting in pretty well

The similarity between user africanfusion and group Black Classical Music is high, at 69.13%

• athaiya sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2008, 12:41
    31.98% here ;)

• FlyGordi sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2008, 07:27
    74.87%

• FlyGordi sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2008, 07:27
    74.87%

• la_tisha sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2008, 00:02
    My musical preference is 76.29% similar to the Black Classical Music group.

How well do you fit in?

• Dardan-H sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 nov 2008, 17:56
    My musical preference is 72.86% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

But I won't join, Jazz is not a white term. I like Soul and Jazz, I find it incredibly ignorant to call it 'Black Music' in my opinion.

• switi95 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 nov 2008, 03:18
    My musical preference is 65% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Too much reggae, hip hop and african musicians in my top 50 to fit better...

Redigerad av switi95 den 11 nov 2008, 12:38
  • My musical preference is 62.55% similar to the Black Classical Music group.

• la_tisha sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2009, 11:19
    I've dropped from 76.29% to 70.19%, apparently.

Musically, I fit in!
    How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user gabipardal and group Black Classical Music is high, at

* 75.27% *

ohh yeaah! muuch love!

G.Pardal
    • la_tisha sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2009, 14:00
    The similarity between user la_tisha and group Black Classical Music is moderate, at 63.63%

• Mandro sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2009, 21:42
    My musical preference is 52.11% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

La Grille est un moment terrible pour la sensibilité, la matière
  • My musical preference is 58.16% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

Pretty good considering a lot of what I listen to isn't related to this group.

• My musical preference Stuff I've listened to is 41.42% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Considering that I listen to LOTS of different stuff, I think it's actually pretty high.

• Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 13 mar 2009, 11:00
    My musical preference is 38.54% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2009, 15:05
    My musical preference is 52.45% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• duhkia sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2009, 03:54

=

My musical preference is 67.02%. Regardless, I witnessed the creation of this group, so I could just have a permanent pass?

“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” - Confucius
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2009, 12:34
    My musical preference is 73.57% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 68.08% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

If you loved Melinda Doolittle during Season 6 of American Idol, or if you discovered her because of her new album, "Coming Back to You,", join us.
    Melinda Doolittle
  • My musical preference is 54.69% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
    -Albert Schweitzer
    • Användare
    • 8 jun 2009, 17:09
    My musical preference is 48.73% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    Dammit.

• I Don't Fit In...Maybe you should play more afrobeat...or maybe I should beat it...

My musical preference is 33.49% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Black is Beautiful. God Bless.
    • Användare
    • 15 jun 2009, 13:00
    My musical preference is 49.96% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

yay, the percentage is higher ^^

• Användare
    • 31 jul 2009, 20:22
    My musical preference is 55.36% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

omg yes.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.