Favourite Bjork Video Clip

• Favourite Bjork Video Clip

Hey everyone,
    I was looking up clips the other day and I was wondering what is everyones favourite Bjork clip?

I'd have to say mine is:
    'who is it?'
    You can see it on youtube at this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lblW95i3UE

If you haven't seen any, there are alot up on youtube.com that you can look at.

• It's Oh So Quiet *___*

• Fonzolo sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2006, 07:16
    Bjork - Joga

Another Gondry masterpiece...

• big time sensuality

:)

• Sikri sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2006, 00:12
    Dear laurenfindlay4,
    Thank you for showing us this great source of Björk videos:)

I'd say that my favourite is Unravel...

• Sikri sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2006, 11:39
    Hey people,

here's something for all of you who wondered what Björk looked like in her childhood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKw_ihSomzU&mode=related&search=

And here is one that I cannot stop watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rOTXQz1OFI&search=Bj%C3%B6rk%20Bjork%20young%20speaking

Enjoy!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2006, 13:39
    Sikri said:

And here is one that I cannot stop watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rOTXQz1OFI&search=Bj%C3%B6rk%20Bjork%20young%20speaking

Enjoy!!!

loved it (:

and my favourites are army of me and unravel.

• yeah it's too bad that it doesn't go for longer....

Also check out Pagan Poetry, it's pretty cool, kinda dirty if you look closely, but really cool.

• nadzy sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 okt 2006, 07:38
  • Unravel seems to be a favourite amoungst us...to my knowledge, it wasnt made when homogenic came out, but for when her greatest hits came out cos it didnt have one... correct me if I'm wrong...

• Sikri sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 okt 2006, 10:15
    :D I just watched Björk performing Ocania for the first time (it was on the Olimpic games) and I remembered when I was watching it live on tv...it was so gorgeous.

• Personally, i'm a huge 'pluto' fan :D
    i also love the 'who is it' clip

i mostly like lynnfox's stuff, but 'who is it' is just so happy :P

Your typical ennui dacapitiation saying,

peace out
  • yeah chris cunningham all is full of love is pretty good too - but i really can't stand all his other clips...

But Michael Gondry (i think that's his name) did all joga and army of me and a few others which are really good also.

What other clips did lynn fox do besides unravel?

• I would say Hidden place. ye ye

Fuck logic, sweet intuition.
    Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.
  • Pagan Poetry <3

laurenfindlay4 said:

What other clips did lynn fox do besides unravel?

Oceania
    Pluto
    It's In Our Hands (tour version)
    Nature Is Ancient
    Desired Constellation
    Nameless

• ahhhh, i have seen most of them - thanks!

I only knew of michael gondry's work and chris cunninghams.

• Does anyone know where i can find the clip for nameless / storm???

i bought the DR9 surrounded album, but it doesn't have it... grr...

Your typical ennui dacapitiation saying,

peace out
  • HMmmmmmmm, i am particularly useless in finding things like that on the net - check soulseek and limewire and of course youtube.com if you havent already - but i'm sure you have check all of those. if you download from torrents you might be able to find it on one of those sites.

other than that im completely useless to your cause...sorry man

• There is no video for songs from DR9, you can only see commercial for the movie with Storm in the background.

• hey why are there commercials if that pretentious dickheadhusband of hers wont release the movie in cinemas because it's a 'work of art' and should therefore be seen in art galleries only!? seems pretty stupid to me...but thanks for that.

• I dunno, but the movie was released in theaters in America, and now it is going around the globe.

I agree with you, Matthew has stupid point of view, but i guess it's bcs his investors don't want to make his movies worldwide.

I think that DR9 was approx 6 mills project, so it's no wonder.

greet ^___^

• yeah i heard it was released but then i was corrected in a forum when i asked where i would be able to see it or when...

he really does have a stupid point of view - and i dont really think that he can blame it on his investors, as he has enough money to privately fund the movie on his own - and if he didn't then his wife could... so i dont really think that is an excuse.

but yeah thanks for that info - i would still really love to see it even if mathew is a wackjob and what ive heardis 'just trying to be a little too arty' to keep up with his amazing wife - coz you know, shes my idol and she's in it :D

• yeah :)

• Earlier 'Fonzolo' said that joga was another gondry masterpiece and so i remembered about the michael gondry dvd of all his clips - he did so many for bjork - like half of them were by him. from what i remember he did:
    Human behaviour
    hyperballad
    army of me
    joga

were all by him plus a few more that i can't recall upon right now. they're all pretty cool.

Chris cunningham also has one but i don't like his clips that much - he did some for portishead, heaps for aphex twin and then 'all is full of love' - which is the best one he did - all the others arent that good and sorta just gave me a headache. but that's a really good clip.

so i recommend that people watch gondry's dvd it's got some pretty cool stuff on it.

• Fonzolo sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2006, 09:15
    Cunningham has done a nice clip for Africa Bambataa. I don't remember the title...

Gondry has always done really nice clips, full of fantasy... Human Behaviour is a typical Gondry thing...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.