Do you fit in this group musically?

• Do you fit in this group musically?

I stole this from another Group *cough*

My musical preference is 38.46% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 30.42% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 15:44
    The similarity between user XerosEternal and group Bipolar Music Taste is moderate, at

34.18%

no, don't fit in

• _deia sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2012, 18:02
    My musical preference is 43.92% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• chemzed sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2012, 18:29
    My musical preference is 65.13% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

woo

• 65.87. Go me :D

• My musical preference is 30.07% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • My musical preference is 81.78% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 62.64% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

Intriguing.

• My musical preference is 64.73% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

• Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 11:26
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 30.88% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• kae-chan sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 14:12
    My musical preference is 27.63% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

“The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.”
    ― Brooks Atkinson
  • 52.46%, moderate fit. Pish

EDIT: I'm a 65.35% fit now.

• The similarity between user m-loves-y and group Bipolar Music Taste is moderate, at

52.56%

http://www.last.fm/group/Nomy (Group Leader)

Listen & Join if you like!
    • und_06 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 13:44
    My musical preference is 40.06% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 24.42% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group.

• Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 15:36
    My musical preference is 74.88% similar to the Bipolar music taste group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 62.04% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

"No! My heart belongs to me!"
    • solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2012, 07:13
    My musical preference is 48.61% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2012, 23:07
    My musical preference is 45.09% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• My musical preference is 43.64% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I do not fit in...

• 31.69%

• Minchika sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jun 2012, 18:34
    76.66%

• My musical preference is 65.62% similar to the Bipolar Music Taste group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.