New LP- October 24th.

• New LP- October 24th.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003018476

August 16, 2006, 4:00 PM ET
    Katie Hasty, N.Y.
    From Dr. Dre's "B*tches Ain't Sh*t" to "Still" from Disney's "Over the Hedge," Ben Folds' upcoming "Supersunnyspeedgraphic, the LP" runs the gamut of the singer/songwriter's recent output. An Oct. 24 release is planned for the Epic collection.

The album's name is taken from Folds' EPs "Super D," "Sunny 16" and "Speed Graphic," which were originally available only via his Web site. Songs from those efforts include covers of the Cure's "In Between Days," the Darkness' "Get Your Hands Off of My Woman" and the Divine Comedy's "Songs of Love." Folds' version of "B*tches Ain't Sh*t" was originally only available from digital retailers.

Folds is currently playing shows in Australia backed by orchestras but will return stateside to perform at the Vegoose festival in Las Vegas in late October. A tour of U.S. college campuses is also in the works for later this year.

Here is the track list for "Supersunnyspeedgraphic, the LP":

"In Between Days"
    "All U Can Eat"
    "Songs of Love"
    "There's Always Someone Cooler Than You"
    "Learn To Live With What You Are"
    "B*tches Ain't Sh*t"
    "Adelaide"
    "Rent A Cop"
    "Get Your Hands Off My Woman"
    "Bruised"
    "Dog"
    "Still"

• Different?

Chudley, Are these the same songs as the EPs?

• Yeah, has he re-recorded them? I don't see the point in buying this as I already own the EPs, why dosen't he just release those to a wider market?

and yes, I get to see him on FRIDAY :D

• SineQuaNon1 said:
    Chudley, Are these the same songs as the EPs?

My point exactly. It makes me sad. I'm way pissed about it.

I buy Ben things, and I'm really not sure I'm going to buy this because, well, why should I? I could go burn this LP right now.

I don't know if he's re-recorded them. I'm hoping so, because otherwise I think it's dumb.

And, M3gaBight, after you track down Ben (before or after the show) ask him what the hell's up with this. I won't get to him til November.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.