Native beers VS Foreign beers

• Native beers VS Foreign beers

Do you drink more often beers from your own country or those produced in other country? If from other, which country do you think make best beers, apart from your own? ;p

me personally I drink mostly my native polish beers, I think its not because I think those are better its just because I got used to ;p But I also enjoy Czech, German, Irish and many more...

• ilpierro sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2006, 20:08
    Personnaly, i drink mostly Belgium Beers.

And french ones, yeah, from my own country, but i still beleive, the best beer there is, are the belgium ones.

Good german too, some nice english, a few laughable american...

Hi by the way, new guy i am ^^

• Ranger46 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 nov 2006, 23:06
    I personally like my country's beer. Also polish =]
    but I like some nice german/english/belgium ones they are very nice too. It depends on your taste

• zarma sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2006, 22:35
    ilpierro said:
    Personnaly, i drink mostly Belgium Beers.

And french ones, yeah, from my own country, but i still beleive, the best beer there is, are the belgium ones.

Good german too, some nice english, a few laughable american...

Hi by the way, new guy i am ^^

Huhu, funny, in all the times i came over to your place, I didn't see more belgium beer than 1664 or heineken.

And that's saying somethin'.

"I was a dark dumb student, no hokey rookie, daytrippin on visions of chickens that looked like R. Crumb drew em.
    Aesop Rock" - Catacomb Kids
  • In Quebec, contrary to English Canada, we have some of the finest micro-breweries there is. Commercial canadian beer sucks, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy (say..Molson Export, Molson Canadian or Coors Light, which now can be considered canadian), although Labatt 50 and Black Label are tolerable brands...

As for micro-breweries, any beer from Unibroue or Les Brasseurs RJ is tasteful. I got a special affinity with German beer, especially those Hefeweizen and lagers. Polish beer is nice too, it gets you really hammered and it's ridiculously cheap. Czech beer isn't bad and Austrian beer is surprising.

French beer sucks, sorry to say. Kronenbourg and 1664 taste like horse piss...the French are good with wine, but I trust way more the Germans for beer.

• Dimernil sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2006, 13:07
    Polish beer rox then now and forever :F

Nawet Dimek dupa kiedy wrogów kupa.
  • Native, I drink only Bulgarian beer.

• Witcherr sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2007, 22:37
    Mostly Lech or Okocim, so native

• kossakov sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2007, 12:12
    well, i drink mostly polish beers, coz they are cheeper than foregin (i'm polish one). but also irish beer tasted me (actualy it was quite long time ago, but... :)). i haven't drink much foregin beers, but i'm goin' to :)

• Naturally I drink mostly native(norwegian) beer,but sometimes I buy Newcastle Brown Ale or Stella Artois and play Slade on LOUD!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2007, 18:33
    Bulgarian Zagorka rules, but some imported ones are cool as well - it doesn't matter;)

• Drinking actually only native polish beers, they taste the best and it's also a good feeling when you support something that's more or less your "own". I also like good Czech and English beers, but I usually only try them while I'm away...

• only native Bosnian :)
    sarajevsko beer is for me the best ;)

• ed_d sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2007, 08:38
    I'll mainly drink Australian (native) beer because to get any good beer from overseas there is a pretty big increase in price from the shipping etc. Australia has some really nice beers anyway, so I'm happy enough! If I buy imported beer I'll just get what I'm feeling like at the time, but usually that's a German/Czech/Belgium beer.

If you're interested in Australian hip-hop join here -> Aussie Hip-Hop
    Like watching AFL? Then join here -> AFL
    Does commercial radio annoy the hell out of you? Join -> Commercial Radio Drives Me Insane
    Also check out my web site -> http://www.whoopwhoop.com.au
    • kachiuz sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2007, 00:43
    kachiuz prefers native beer.. :)

• simi87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2007, 21:42
    I'm Italian but I have to say that there are a few italian beers that are good... I think that the country that makes best beers is IRELAND... I like also some Belgium Beers

In the beginning
    Back in nineteen fifty-five
    Man didn't know about a rock 'n' roll show
    And all that jive
    The white man had the smoltz
    The black man had the blues
    No one knew what they was gonna do
    But Tchaikovsky had the news
    He said -

"Let there be light", and there was light
    "Let there be sound", and there was sound
    "Let there be drums", and there was drums
    "Let there be guitar", and there was guitar
    "LET THERE BE ROCK!!!!!!"
    • zippped sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2007, 20:21
    being from belgium I only drink belgian beer. sometimes I go to an irish pub :D I will never drink dutch beer, or even look at it :P and french beer? do they have beer ? ^^

• zarcheto said:
    Bulgarian Zagorka rules, but some imported ones are cool as well - it doesn't matter;)

• Användare
    • 2 nov 2007, 08:40
    I drink often Bulgarian (native) beer like Shumensko but I do like drinking foreign beer from time to time, most notably Dutch

• Death_CZ sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 nov 2007, 02:50
    I usually drink my native Czech beers, that's how I think the taste of beer should be. And also it's quite cheap here.:)

I like the others too, but for the price and availability I drink them not so often.

Taste new beers is my destiny. O:)

Impares nascimur, pares morimur.
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2007, 09:02
    I like only foreign beer.
    I don't like almost all native beer. It has bad taste and bad consistence, as for me.

• Användare
    • 2 dec 2007, 12:59
    I like all kinds of beer and enjoy tasting them. As native beers, I really love Efes Pilsener and when it comes to foreign, I have to admit, I am addicted to Guinness.

• Trazy sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 dec 2007, 21:16
    I worship beers from Belgium, but the beers from France are good too...

So I prefer beers from Belgium, but there are more often French beers in my fridge...

Of final wishes I ask none
    but one
    now that I am gone
    Lay thorns on my grave.
    • Användare
    • 21 dec 2007, 21:44
    I prefer beer from my country first...beers from other countries come second.

• The only mainstream Scottish beer is Tennants, and I'd rather drink an old man's piss than that. Isle of Arran and Broughton make good beer and ale though.

Nothing beats the stuff that Belgium and especially Germany make though. Mehr bier, bitte ;)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.