Has anyone heard the new Ayreon album? I think it's one of the greatest productions from Lucassen so far.
    A masterpiece to say the least.

• Buying it on the releasedate, damn the leakage...

• EL_CIPRI sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2008, 15:55
    I've got my copy since 2 weeks and it's amazing as always, but, for me, it doesn`t match The Human Equation.

BTW, a very very good album!

• Yes it´s one of the best productions. It´s a little easier to hear.. its more pop? And so you can not comparing this to albums. Human Equation is äh other :-)

I love both, but in time i love to hear the new album. It´s so great.

• doush-dt sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2008, 17:04
    river of time,5th extinction,comatose are amazing.but in my opinion,the human equation is better than this album..

.......... ..........
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2008, 11:48
    A great list of guests, as usual...or even better than usual!!! *_*
    Nevertheless, a little too easy, compared with THE or ITEC...
    I loved it, anyway!!!!

Arjen is simply a genius! My favourite genius!!! ^_^

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2009, 20:10
    Not only yours ;).
    Personally I think that the 01011001 hasn't beaten the Human Equation, but in fact it's been nearly impossible.
    But... I love it anyway, too :)

• palcuu sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 feb 2009, 20:10
    01011001 is something different form equasion. The story,concept and vocals of Equasion beat the shit out of 01011001 but sound of newest album is amazing, incredybly recorded thing.

• Something I like from Ayreon is that they're always trying something new, always changing everything, rythms, vocals, histories and give to us best mixes because of the vision of improvement. An I love the album, my fav songs are Age of Shadows and Comatose.

dmt_hanna
  • 01011001 is great and E=mc² is amazing, but The human equation is the best of all!

Igor Castañeda Ferreira
    • Crieky sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2009, 15:27
    Got 01011001 on vinyl finally :D

Ayreon is so much more than just music - it's art.
  • Great album, tied for my 2nd favourite Ayreon album, only Into the Electric Castle is better.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.