how well do you fit in?

• how well do you fit in?

Now that we're growing, interaction and fiddling with our details starts to make sense.

Why not compare our respective similarities, diagnose the symptoms we have in common, and get interested in our differences.
    I'll start:

My musical preference is 64.7% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jun 2008, 13:29
    My musical preference is 96.99% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 91.84% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

• petic sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2008, 22:50
    My musical preference is 54.04% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in! (the lowest so far...)

How well do you fit in?

• mine wasn't that high either.. to be honest, i was kind of surprised at myself
    no-one can beat moiser though, he must be your typical Pablo fan, and we all pale in comparison.. he should definitely be recommending more, though, 'with great power comes great responsibility' :)

• dumpita sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2008, 00:56
    I fit great 94.95!!!!

• Hey! I'm getting better!

My musical preference is 70.04% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• petic sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2008, 09:48
    Climbing, climbing:
    My musical preference is 62.16% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• petic sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2008, 00:25
    My musical preference is 68.37% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in! That's a 14% increase since June, not bad I guess.

How well do you fit in?

• I'm thinking of a prize going to the member whose musical preference is the highest. Keep checking in, people!

• My musical preference is 87.86% similar to the Augustus Pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

Not bad :^)

If you a coward you fi leave out the badness.
  • My musical preference is 63.48% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

Ehh... Not so bad though!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 dec 2008, 13:55
    I have less than 20% currently. But I haven't scrobbled enough music yet.
    I think I'm fit because I love dub music and Augustus is one of my favourite artists.

• My musical preference is 33.99% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I have a pretty varied taste in musci and have only scratched the surface when it comes to dub.

• aTadMadJam said:
    My musical preference is 33.99% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I have a pretty varied taste in music and have only scratched the surface when it comes to dub.

• petic sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2009, 11:52
    My musical preference is 74.84% similar to the Augustus Pablo group. Musically, I fit in! And it's getting higher, too! :-)

How well do you fit in?

• Nixfi sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 dec 2009, 11:47
    My musical preference is 80.48% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in! As high as I like it to be...

• blueyz sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2010, 18:43
    well, i tried the How well do you fit in? thingy, according to that, i am 0% with Augustus Pablo group. quite a shock there.. so all group members, start playing my library lol.

• Mine is zero per cent as well. I guess the tool's broken. No worries, mate!

• blueyz sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2010, 22:35
    thanks Apro, i thought i was going to have to go it alone lol. if it is broke, thats a shame, i want to know what my %age is now

• cacildz sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2010, 11:00
    My musical preference is 85.62% similar to the augustus pablo group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• blueyz sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jan 2011, 20:09
    hey, this app is working again, similarity between user blueyz and group augustus pablo is high, at 80.52% i belong )

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.