Build with Leopard Fixes

• alekoki sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2007, 10:26

i still have some issues on Leopard

- the LastFMHelper crashes

more important:

- there is a conflict with X11, xterm losses focus every second if Last.fm is running

• alekoki, could you please go to Library/Logs/CrashReporter under your user directory and mail the file LastFmHelper.crash.log to erik at last.fm. Thanks!

We're still looking into the X11 problem.

• alekoki sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2007, 13:45

crashed or not...

guess what... I couldn't find the file you mentioned, so I guess it's not really crashed, however I do get it red labeled as "Not responding" in the Activity Monitor

• iancr sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2007, 06:23

iPod support broken for anyone else?

I haven't seen my iPod plays make it to Last.fm since I upgraded to Leopard, even with this latest beta. Anyone else?

ian

• still sketchy...

The auto updater downloaded and installed 1.4.0.56174 for me today. It has crashed once too - it did try and send a crash report but was unsuccessful and I too cannot find anything in Logs\CrashReporter

I've got the same problems as the last two posters - i haven't seen my iPod since leopard and LastFmHelper doesn't shut down with LastFm ( not sure if it should? ) but does suffer from the not responding issue too.

Mike

• johnny87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 dec 2007, 13:55
    For those that don't see their ipod,
    had the same problems with the builds above this one here.
    This is the only one which detects my ipod in 10.5.

• Still waiting for any of the builds to see my 2nd gen. Shuffle (not that it ever worked)

• fat_tits sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 dec 2007, 21:17
    I have had a problem with build 1.4.2.58240 and previous builds where when I set the program to not appear in the dock the application options won't show up in the menu bar. I will be focused on the Last.fm window the menu bar will still have all the options for the previously focused application.

• mxcl sa...
    • Alumni
    • 2 jan 2008, 12:32
    This isn't a bug. This is what OSX does when you have nothing in the dock. It is your choice. Menu and dock or neither.

• fat_tits sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2008, 22:48
    Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up

• Last.fm scrobbler app still doesn't start normally

On my Leopard (now Snow Leopard) system the Last.fm app just doesn't start when I open iTunes. I have to force quit manually, then start once again Last.fm, then it works. Anyone has this problem?

• Humble Request

I would really like some sort of threshold of how long a song is played before it is scrobbled. 20 seconds seems about right (or, even better, a percentage of the track length), but as it is songs that I'm simply shuffling through without really listening get added to my list.

I would contribute the code myself, but I'm not that gifted. I can, however, help you out with the wiki on github (or something else if you want to trade).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.