iPhone not scrobbling

• Xpucu sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2012, 16:32

iPhone not scrobbling

Hey all, I am re-posting this here, apparently I did not do it in the right forum the first time..

=======
    Hey, guys,

I installed the new destop app (very neat btw) but ever since I did it, no songs from my iPhone are scrobbled. Odd thing is that scrobbling from iTunes works fine, it's just the iPhone songs that are not counted.
    When I go to options > devices I no longer see my phone (and I am guessing this is the problem), and there is no option to scan for devices (that I see?).
    Another thing I noticed is that when I run diagnostics, the Last.FM crash reporting tool shows up immediately. I can't make much of the log, though:

[120425 15:36:11] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Introducing "iPodScrobbler 2"
    [120425 15:36:11] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Directed by Windows 7
    [120425 15:36:11] main() Twiddling device: "UNKNOWN"
    [120425 15:36:11] ITunesComWrapper::initialiseCom()
    Calling CoInitializeEx...

Calling CoCreateInstance...

Value of iTunes ptr: 0030A304

Any ideas are much appreciated and most welcomed. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to the old scrobbler?

Thanks,
    - Hrisy

Desktop App is 2.1.1.17
    iTunes 10.6.1.7
    iPhone 4s / iOS 5.1

Do not disturb. I'm already disturbed...
    • Vassagor sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2012, 20:33

Same here...

By the time I plug my i-phone in, The application crash... I can't send crash report, since I'm not able to activate this option in the option menu, try to manually force the i-phone scrobble in the diagnosis, but it crash immediatly...

TKS

• Xpucu sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 11:16
    Well, I guess I'm gonna go back to the scrobbler until a stable version of the desktop app is released... I love it, but it is still a little shaky and crashes way more than necessary.

Thanks, anyway. I hope you'll let us know when this bug is fixed so that I can install the new app back.

• YuriBR sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 26 apr 2012, 21:14
    Same problem here, plus it keeps trying to send error reports even when nothing is really happening.

• Same issue. Neither iPhone nor iPad are showing up under devices anymore and I can't use Diagnostics to manually Scrobble anymore.

- Some people still think knowledge is power.
    • Chadipoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 03:08
    Same issue here.

• Chadipoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 05:13
    It would be nice if this was addressed, because it's pretty annoying.

• Xpucu sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 22:22
    Personally, I rolled back to the old scrobbler.
    Anyhow, it would've been nice if someone from the team actually answered :)

• Interesting thing I just noticed tonight:
    If you quit Audio Scrobbler and restart it after you sync your iPod/iPhone, it'll pull up those new tracks right away to scrobble. I just noticed this after my computer restarted itself after an update. It didn't scrobble when I synced yesterday, but today after I synced I tried quitting and restarting AS and the new tracks showed up. Not really how the program should work, but hey, it works. And if you're like me and mostly listen to music on your iPod, you can just sync, open AS and scrobble until they fix it.

• Vassagor sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 15:25

Thanks !

I'll Try this right away, as you, I listen 85% of my music on my mobiles devices, if I can't scrobble from them, LAstfm is dead for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• nalA__ sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 23:42
    I'm having the same issues. :(

• DanysNet sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 10:52
    Everytime I connect my iPhone, a new task of "ipodscrobbler.exe" starts. And doesn't shut down. So if you don't take care and shut them down manually (they keep running when I shut down the scrobbler) you will have a ton of them running. Everytime it simply shows "No new tracks found on iPod (long term of digits and letters - wondering why the hell it's not "iphone" or the name I gave it like with the old scrobbler)". I will try the shutting down/restarting version next time, but not very handy at all.

But hey, I spent 700 bucks on that phone, glad I also had the 5 for a scrobbling app that actually does the job right. So luckily I'm not in need for that function of the scrobbler.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.