Will the final version support Airplay eventually?

• Will the final version support Airplay eventually?

The new desktop app looks nice. But it seems to have the same functions as the old one and still is lacking the support of Apple's Airplay. When do you intend to bring this function? Or did I miss something and it's already been implemented?

• that would be awesome! I'd love to know this too

• This would be SWEET!

I was using streaming to itunes to accomplish this but its not in the beta sadly.

• Phaseo sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 20 apr 2012, 20:31

AirPlay support strongly requested

I only hear music via AirPlay. Without AirPlay last.fm app is nearly worthless! It should be integrated in the app like it is in itunes!

Remember what the dormouse said... FEED YOUR HEAD!
  • I totally agree with Phaseo.

And an answer of any official of Last.fm would be highly appreciated and is expected. After all some of us are paying customers. And I wonder what Last.fm is doing with our money. I strongly advise to put it into implementing Airplay!

• Please make it support Airplay!!!

• nalA__ sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 23:43
    It would be nice if it could...

• Yes, Airplay would be fine.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2012, 23:24

Airfoil for Airplay

A workaround for airplay integration is Airfoil, a standalone app that makes pretty much any audio application airplay-compatible. Only downside atm is it doesn't transmit metadata (track info, covert art).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.