Any chance of supporting the Mac keyboard "play/pause" and skip buttons?

• Any chance of supporting the Mac keyboard "play/pause" and skip buttons?

I searched for shortcuts in the forum and didn't find any related posts, but apologies if there are already some.

I know that there's already a shortcut for some stuff like Cmd+Left but the "Play/Pause" one would be super-useful. Especially as I use multi-spaces.

Great app!

Keep up the good work!

• prnl sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 10 apr 2012, 12:17

Indeed

I miss global shrotcuts too.

If the "native" play/pause/skip buttons can't be made to work, at least having global shortcut for skipping would be good.

Shortcut to bring the app to front is a step in good direction, but not as convenient as simply skipping with one key.

I like Everplay's Cmd+Alt+L/B to love/ban, Cmd+Alt+Right to skip, which work globally (in all apps) without bringing window to front (so I can avoid distraction).

• I once had a 3rd party plugin for the regular last.fm radio app which bound the OS X Media Keys to last.fm. I too was a bit dissapointed when this didn't work on the beta. I'd really love to see such a setting.

Now each time I want to skip or pause a song, my iTunes starts >.>

• ollyg sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 16:46
    +1 for this feature, please

• +1,000,000

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 19:30
    media keys will be highly appreciated!!

• slip7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 20:10
    This is something needed to be by default and now it sounds like a great feature :) Please add this simple but useful functionality!

• synackle sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 08:04

bump

Any word on this? This would be my #1 feature request!

• Global Hotkeys

I'm in for this feature as well!

Global hotkeys would be such a great feature for the new last.fm desktop app :D

• Global Hotkeys

Another vote for global hotkeys....

I would really love to see hotkeys for Play/Pause, Skip, Love/Ban and if possible one to re-growl the currently playing track (that would be extremely useful for the radio - quickly checking the name of the song/artist without switching back to the Last.fm app would be very convenient).

Also I would suggest making the hotkeys customizable, for people who already have a lot of hotkeys set up / who have their own system (like me....).

Love the app by the way, great job!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.