Beta #2 has arrived. Get it here.

• Beta #2 has arrived. Get it here.

The long-awaited merged radio/scrobbler app is finally ready for testing. Get it here:

Download installer (v 0.3.12)

Please note that this is quite heavily tied to the new beta test version of the site, which is only open to subscribers. Web links in the new app will go to the beta site, so if you're not a subscriber, you will not be able to access these for the time being.

This will not be made available as an automatic update through the old Audioscrobbler beta, as it was easier to start from a clean slate for this install. Therefore, the installer will ask you to uninstall any old beta software before it will let you install this new one.

Feedback and bugs in the forums please. Same procedure as last time. This time it's for real. :)

mokele: the recommendation radio option will only work if you are currently browsing the beta.last.fm site. You have to be a subscriber for this. Please visit the Last.fm Beta group for more information. If it does not load even though you last visited the beta site please restart the app.

Please note: foobar support not yet available. It will be available early next week!

Redigerad av sharevari den 13 jul 2006, 17:54
    • mokele sa...
    • Alumni
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:36
    YAR!

• two w00t!s in one day

I'm already a massive fan of the new app.

• At least I didn't get kicked from here. Cheers.

• evandena sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:40
    nice, now I dont have to start two aps

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    Woohoo today rocks!

• muz sa...
    • Alumni
    Please note, foobar2000 isn't currently supported. Support for fb2k is coming though.

• Re: Beta #2 has arrived. Get it here.

Quoth sharevari:
    The long-awaited merged radio/scrobbler app is finally ready for testing. Get it here:

Download installer

Please note that this is quite heavily tied to the new beta test version of the site, which is only open to subscribers. Web links in the new app will go to the beta site, so if you're not a subscriber, you will not be able to access these for the time being.

Feedback and bugs in the forums please. Same procedure as last time. This time it's for real. :)

I don't mind testing. :D

But it would be nice to be able to subscribe on more than one month basis, e.g. for a half year or even a year. To have to remember to subscribe every month is a bit annoying.

Please consider this. :)

Redigerad av FuzzyHNoodles den 23 jun 2006, 15:42
    • muz sa...
    • Alumni
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:42
    You already can subscribe for multiple months, just change the time value in the box.

• ralenth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:42
    Sweet.

• noo...! why hast thou forsaken my beloved foobar!

Redigerad av SmartAssDan den 23 jun 2006, 15:43
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:43
    Neat. Will have to install it soon.

Unfortunately I don't have subscriber privliges so I probably won't be able to contribute anything significant. I'm always flattered to be trying this new stuff out though ;-).

-- Tom.

• *swoon*

Revolution comes, at the barrel of a gun. ~~ Mao Tse-Tung
    Tired of your groups not having an avatar posted? Sign up and give em' shit.
  • SmartAssDan, foobar will be there by Monday or something. Just need to get Russ to recompile the plugin. ;)

• mbmn sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:46
    Oh good lord, I just read the main-post before I installed, and I'm using Foobar. Now I have to find the old beta or something..

• Hooray!!!

Now to see if I can sneak it into my work computer.

Edit: Awww. It won't load because it thinks the old AS beta is still on.

All comments reflect the views of the poster and not of last.fm or it's management.

Redigerad av Kerensky97 den 23 jun 2006, 16:49
  • You can subscribe up to 12months in one go
    http://www.last.fm/subscribe.php

• Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 15:51

Re:

Quoth InvisibleA:
    You can subscribe up to 12months in one go
    http://www.last.fm/subscribe.php

When I get a proper credit card that I can use on this site I will be glad to ;-). I need to sort a few things out before I can sign up for one though, so yeah.

What you are saying though is a good idea :-D.

-- Tom.

• proxy problem

no http proxy :-(

************************************* STARTUP ********************************************

060623 15:47:43 - 00000978 - CLoqqer::Init(53) - L1
    AS version: todo

060623 15:47:43 - 00000978 - WebService::WebService(35) - L3
    Initialising Web Service

060623 15:47:43 - 00000978 - WebService::verifyUser(1827) - L3
    Verifying user. Sending request: /ass/pwcheck.php?time=1151077663&username=franck59d&auth=c1f3cabe231345b30bb225b0e9732fd0&defaultplayer=MediaMonkey.exe

060623 15:48:25 - 00000978 - WebService::logHttpError(2013) - L1
    Verify user request failed. QHttp error code: 3
    QHttp error text: Connection refused
    Request: /ass/pwcheck.php?time=1151077663&username=franck59d&auth=c1f3cabe231345b30bb225b0e9732fd0&defaultplayer=MediaMonkey.exe
    Bytes returned: 0

--
    Franck
  • Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    Please note, foobar2000 isn't currently supported. Support for fb2k is coming though.

Could this info get added to the first post please. I uninstalled the old app thinking that there's be fb2k support and now have to re-install it.

• Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 16:00
    * subscriber only
    * no foo2bk

*goes away.

• Re:

Quoth mustaqila:

Oh man, I was all excited till I saw this. Glad I read through the messages before installing, unlike some others.

• halnine sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2006, 16:07

I don't mean any disrespect, but

Quoth madorangepanda:
    Quoth mustaqila:

Could this info get added to the first post please. I uninstalled the old app thinking that there's be fb2k support and now have to re-install it.

The kid's right, you know. I'm in the same boat. Kinda sucks. I came to think (from the prev. beta) that Foobar and QCD were becoming the leading audio players for the Firefox (i.e., somewhat open minded) generation.
    Additionally, it's crucial to have this officially known on the Foobar Users Group and ask to lock the notification post (unless you're relly eager to hear some alternative uses for the beta or something :)- http://beta.last.fm/group/Foobar%2BUsers).

• franck59d, did you not get the dialog asking for your proxy details? When the verification fails, it should pop up a dialog box which allows you to configure your proxy. Did it still not work?

• Dear lord...this thing is sexy as hell.

Quick question, though; does it support unicode yet? Looking for any excuse to get rid of that memory muncher iScrobbler.

close your mouth
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.