Suggestion on where to buy J-Music CDs

• Suggestion on where to buy J-Music CDs

I'm an e-bay-addicted person because of how cheap they can be compared to some sites. But I'm also afraid that one day I'll get just a plain copied CD instead of an original. I was hoping somebody could suggest a good site to order Japanese CDs for a relatively cheap price ($20 or below). On most sites I see, they want $30 or $40 for Japanese CDs. I know of Tofu Records, but there aren't many artists on it I like. Thank you!!!

• Well, the normal price for Japanese cds are, unfortunately, can be $20 and above, though it depends. Singles, are, around $10 or so. I prefer brand new ones, so I just try to ignore the price. xD;; Ebay could be cheap because they could be secondhand or something...just my opinion. :3

Just some recommendations:
    CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
    Third Stage: http://www.mandrakeroot.co.jp/english/

x3

• Usually, I use amazon, but I agree with wyndslash - - CDJapan is really great. There was a site dedicated to Visual/Angura kei CDs but I lose the url..

• XYumekoX sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2006, 13:12
    Yesasia.com has good prices. And actually, I just bought Miyavi's new album, Miyavi POPS for $15. I got it so cheap because I bought the Korean release. The same exact CD, the japanese release, would've been $30+ dollars. So check, you might be able to buy a Korean release of the CD, and it's half the price. My miyavipops cd looks really nice, had a booklet with lots of pictures and second little booklet with translations in korean. But everything esle on the cd was identical to the japanese one.

• Kaidan sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 nov 2006, 00:42
    I hate buying from yesasia. Every time I order from them, they're unreliable, and they do stock a lot of bootlegs. I usually go for HMV.co.jp, since CDJapan upped their shipping costs a few years back. Plus they usually get some nice exclusive freebies with first presses.

• oh...so thats where you get CD's from...thanks...I'll try and find some places...

We steal souls, eat braincells yet we don't get any smarter than this...We were ripped off...
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.