Chinese music, what artist you recomend?

• Chinese music, what artist you recomend?

Well....this year i'am in a place to learn the chinese lenguaje...but i don't know much about the chinese music....so, if anyone can recomend or suggest an artist, that will be very helpful ^_^

isn't necesary to be a huge list...with 3 or 4 good ones i will be more than happy :- p

Alas.
    • meissa sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2006, 02:30
    I like Lin Jun Jie, Fish Leong, and Sun Yan Zi.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2006, 14:44
    I like Jolin Tsai, Cyndi Wang, F.I.R. & S.H.E

Jolin is dancy pop, Cyndi is light pop, S.H.E are a girl group & F.I.R. are one of the best bands ever, people say they are like DAI.

• meissa sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2006, 00:34
    F.I.R. is... interesting. I like their music, not the vocals, really, but the music is awesome.

I forgot about Jolin. She has some excellent ballads, too.

• 304 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2006, 22:37
    Angela Chang

• JJ lin has a really good voice and his new album Cao Cao 曹操 has really nice songs!

i think 5566 isnt too bad.

FIR are really good too

• Just a few suggestions: 潘玮柏, 张含韵Ï, 周杰伦, 王心凌 and SE7EN.

• thanx you all!!

i'am searching for F.I.R, SE7EN and Lin Jun Jie, for start with this...altought, i'am not very lucky, is rather hard to find some chinese music on the soulseek >_>

Alas.
    • meimei29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2006, 05:17
    Judging from your played songs, I think you'll like F.I.R. .. :3 .. It seems like you listen to m-flo, so you might like some things by Jay Chou and Wang Lee Hom .. ^^ SE7EN is Korean, by the way.. Unless he released some Chinese stuff I don't know about..? ^^;; .. haha..

Anyway, I have songs by F.I.R., SE7EN, and Lin Jun Jie, as well as the artists I listed above if you want any. Feel free to PM me if you ever want them ^^ .. I'd also recommend looking into some forums, like Jay-Chou.net, or GetAsianMusic.com

One of the most popular songs in China for a while was a ballad called "Fairytale (童话)" by Guangliang (光良) .. ^__^ .. I have it shared right now.. you can get it here..

YesAsia.com Album Link: Fairy Tale | YouTube.com Music Video Link
    Guang Liang - Tong Hua MP3

I added a link for the music video too.. it's really pretty ^__^ .. Make sure to take a look at it ^^

I also have one MP3 by F.I.R. uploaded, called Thousand Years of Love (千年之戀) here .. :3 .. it's one of my favorites ^_^

Wiki Info on F.I.R. | YesAsia.com Album Link: Unlimited
    F.I.R. - qian nian zhi lian MP3

• you can find a lot of chinese music on baidu.com ...

• you can find a lot of chinese music on baidu.com ...

• meimei29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2006, 10:12

Re:

Quoth seiya-kun:
    you can find a lot of chinese music on baidu.com ...

haha.. I forgot about Baidu.. XD .. Baidu is great .. ^__^ .. you can use the MP3 search on Baidu for songs~ .. Typing, or copying and pasting Chinese titles and artists will probably get you the best results.

• Re:

Quoth meimei29:
    F.I.R. - qian nian zhi lian MP3

Oh My...it's precious *_*

Thx for the help!

: D

*goes to budai.com*

Alas.
  • try www.sharerice.com for asian music.

• if you like 90s stuff, you can try valen hsu, sandy lam, faye wong, sammi cheng

• sjm14 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2006, 02:59
    baidu saved me a lot of time searching.

• Many people don't know this guy but i simply love 小刚's music. <3

Also FIR, 5566...

However I really enjoy some old Chinese ballads from the early 90's and late 80's.

Also FIR, 5566...

However I really enjoy some old Chinese ballads from the early 90's and late 80's.

Also FIR, 5566...

• ahhh sorry I must've hit the back button and reposted...x__o

Sorry for the TRIPLE posting..gAH

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2006, 17:36
    王菲

• 小刚 (xiao gang) has some really nice ballads and I really like the lyrics, they are for the most part, thoughtful and very well written.

• Jovensky sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 mar 2006, 17:31
    I think alot of good artist had already been recommended.

If you're looking for rock songs, you could tryF.I.R. For love songs, 梁静茹 (Jasmine Leung)would be good. And 蔡依林 (Jolin Tsai) has a lot of good ballads and upbeat songs. If you wanna try some new artists, you could try Tank, he's a singer composser, he's really popular recently. Or 林宇中 is also quite good. Still, 蔡依林 is the most highly recommended one, hahaha...

Anyway, I think baidu doesn't always bear results to the songs you're looking for and a lot of the songs are in low quality.

• I don't know why but I never really liked 蔡依林's songs... I've heard almost all her albums and I really only like 3 or 4 of the songs total. I don't understand the hype around her. Her voice seems average to me, and her lyrics are generic.

:/

• Jovensky sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 mar 2006, 07:25
    I think 蔡依林 has beautiful vocals, although a lot of ppl might not agree with me. She does, esp when she's singing the ballads. Take for example 天空 and 反覆记号, you could hear her "soaring high pitches" in 天空's chorus, it goes very well with the song, then she could also sing the low keys at the front part of the song which sounds really deep. For 反覆记号, I could really feel and connect to the song. The lyrics for both songs are meaningful, esp the latter one which was also written by her. Besides, I also find Jolin's voice very unique. Listening to the song where there are a lot of artists singing along for SARS a few years ago (forgot the title of tht song), her voice really stood out, I could instantly recognise it's hers.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.