Interesting comparison script

• Interesting comparison script

This page has a script which compares you music with the music of the group and provides comparisons. Kinda neat.

My results:

My musical preference is 57.47% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• xmotex sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2008, 20:30

My results.

Odd, I am surprised I have this much commonality with any group, I guess having fairly broad tastes helps:

My musical preference is 73.33% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• VMaxF1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2008, 06:16

Huh.

My musical preference is 85.42% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2008, 06:24
    My musical preference is 32.65% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• quiscale sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2008, 20:29
    Wow. I didn't expect my number to be so high.

---
    My musical preference is 95.12% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 48.23% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• i815ep sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2008, 14:46
    My musical preference is 27.65% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• andyp27 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2008, 00:51
    My musical preference is 43.82% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• hypoluxa sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jul 2008, 00:04

I am square peg to your round hole

21.82%. I have unsubscribe from Ars. What don't you like me?

• zChan sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 aug 2008, 10:28
    Considering how much I listen to Japanese stuff, I'm surprised. Must be the eMusic subscription. :)
    Individually, though, I am either "low" or "very low" with everyone who posted.

My musical preference is 67.66% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2009, 17:37
    My musical preference is 77.21% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• lyric911 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2009, 17:11
    My musical preference is 85.67% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.