• LachyC sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 10 dec 2004, 15:10

HELLOOOOO??

someone join my awesome group, and write stuff.

• Rock on lachy!!

Are you in melbourne??
    AiH are playing a free gig in a park sometime in Jan or Feb. That's going to be great!

Also, I've got tickets to the Polyphonic Spree, supported by Architecture in Helsinki!!

That will be an awesome night.

Got the new EP/single yet? It's quite the goodness :)

Catch.

• LachyC sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 21 dec 2004, 12:06
    Alas I'm in the 'Laide - we don't even get the Spree here for our Big Day Out, so the plan was to go to Melb for the BDO and all the cool sideshows but I'm in an interview process now, so it'll be tough if i get the job...
    But I did see Architecture at a cool lil place called Jive here recently and got that groovy EP there too- the new album sounds good live so i'm looking forward to it. New Buffalo played with them and she was actually very good too...

• what's better? a job or a night of pure joy with a 24 piece symphonic pop band and Architecture in Helsinki?

I will be attending the Melbourne show too... and planning to see A in H in the park.

• LachyC sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 dec 2004, 12:29
    hmmm yeah but a job allows me the cash to travel to weird and wonderful music events accross the globe. I wanna go to Fujirock or Coachella(sp?) or one of those phat British festivals....

• Well, it's true. Architecture In Helsinki were absolutely fantastic.!

I can't wait to see them again at the Fitzroy Gardens in a few weeks :)

Truly amazing, they are.

• DiceMan sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2005, 22:28
    Swede dude is joining the AIH worshippers!!

Damn those kids out in the us of a playng gigs, when are they coming here to sweden?... to my home with byrne doing a gig in my kitchen?

Make Love Like a Pair of Black Wizards!
    • LachyC sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 21 maj 2005, 03:33

Re:

Quoth DiceMan:
    Swede dude is joining the AIH worshippers!!

Damn those kids out in the us of a playng gigs, when are they coming here to sweden?... to my home with byrne doing a gig in my kitchen?

look in your fridge and you just might find them

• DiceMan sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2005, 10:42
    DARNIT! I thought i told em to play Wishbone but then i found out it was the sound of my old milk growing and planing world domination... Should have realised actually. But I killed it!! that bastard, i hate people who are not honest!

Bur are AIH good live? like really good?

• "But are AIH good live? like really good?"

Like super good :)

I saw them at an instore at JB recently, which was great.
    I really like their new album.

Cemetery is just fantasticness.

• I didn't find the new album overly compelling. Fingers Crossed is one of my favourites, though.

• DiceMan sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2005, 17:16
    okey i think both albumbs are great. any info on any europe tour?

• vegetables unite!

BLAH BLAH BLAH...silence

Redigerad av Trichiliocosm den 5 sep 2005, 05:12
  • I saw AiH about 2 weeks ago at the Metro in Sydney. Also, in Canada earlier this year a band called The Winks played with them... The Winks then played at my 18th birthday partay!

• PICTURE

Can we get a photo???

• Pictures from my Winksy Birthday!

I can't currently find my AiH photos. I'll go look for them and post them soon!

• ed240 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2005, 21:56
    Hi guys. I saw AiH in the Sheffield students union last nite (who wants to touch me?) and I would just like to say they were absolutley AWESOME. I would rate it as one of the greatest live shows I have ever seen, next to the Pixies at Reading in the summer. Life-changing stuff.

Buying their album tomorrow!

• AiH are playing Australia's Homebake festival on December 3rd, so I'm hoping that they'll be doing some sideshows again so I can take my friend who wasn't able to come last time!

• Saw them in KL a few weeks back. Have to say i agree with you ed240. Life changing stuff. I had finger crossed for a couple of months now and didnt expect they were so MUCH FUN LIVE! awesomely wonderful. really want to see them again if i ever get to Melbourne.

• ed240 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 dec 2005, 14:26
    They were wonderful. I've listened to a little bit of their studio stuff recently though....and it just doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of impact - which is disappointing.

• wishbone

England is far too silly a place to be real.
    • deratyne sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2007, 22:39
    Hey, what's up with the new album?

MLP
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.